Jump to content

Can anybody recommend a good attorney in Minnesota (Hennepin County, MN) ?

Recommended Posts

If you have a FDCPA counter claim, I would suggest Pete Barry. Otherwise, I cannot really say.

Thanks for reply. I saw one of the post by you where you recommended this person.

I am being sued by OC and from what I read in one of the threads - FDCPA doesn't apply to OC. Is that correct?

Also, I noticed that you contribute a lot of answers on this forum, especially when it comes to MN. Are an attorney and do you offer any services outside of this forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.