PFD letter for CA with 5 listings

snowmedic

I have pulled my free credit reports on 2/27/12, TransUnion, the one that my credit union pulls for loans show 5 seperate accounts in collection with the same company. Example Gragil Associates Inc. #647***,712***,and so on.

My question is can I send 1 PFD letter and list the 5 accts. or should I send a individual letter for each acct. These are only listed on my TU report and not the other two. Thanks for your suggestions.

One letter will suffice, don't wanna go crazy on the postage.

:ROFLMAO2:

I've never understood the idea of cutting corners when sending or preparing legal documents and they have so much riding on them.

Like asking if you can save the dollar to not get the returned green card since you can just see it online and know they got your letter.

OP,

It should not matter, but if I were the agency and you did not care enough to make it easy on me by sending seperate documents, I would not do it, unless they were for some big balances.

What if they agree to three of them and not to two of them? Plus if you send five different letters, you have five different opportunities for five different violations. Sending and filing legal documents is not the time to cut corners.