Jump to content

uniform forgein judgement filed how to file for dismissal


Recommended Posts

Hi I got a judgement against me from 2008. In Mi. The firm which got the judgement was Shermeta. Adams. I know have recived paperwork ( was not served yet). For a uniform forgien judgement in GA by Hanna and associates. I want to file a motion to dismiss the michigan judgement. As I was never served. I was not a mi resident at the time they got the judgement. Hadn't lived in mi for 2 years prior to judgement. Its for a cap one card. I tried to settle with hanna associates but they are being unreasonable. What are the steps I need to do with the court to get my day in court? Since I didn't get it in 2008. Thankyou

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.