Help with answering Plaintiff's Discovery Request

Hey guys, I'm posting my answers/response/ objections to the plaintiff interrogatories, request for production of documents and admission. I was wondering if you guys would look at my answers and tell me if they sound good enough. I mostly took legaleagle advice.

I wanted this to look right before I send them off. I want the Plaintiff Main Street Acquistion to know that I'm bring my game and not backing down from a fight. So I want to make sure my answers/response/objections are proper, so any help or advice should be great if i should make or not.

Here is the link to my answers to the Plaintiff discovery request:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kknBCqw0U/edit

Hey guys, I'm posting my answers/response/ objections to the plaintiff interrogatories, request for production of documents and admission. I was wondering if you guys would look at my answers and tell me if they sound good enough. I mostly took legaleagle advice.

I wanted this to look right before I send them off. I want the Plaintiff Main Street Acquistion to know that I'm bring my game and not backing down from a fight. So I want to make sure my answers/response/objections are proper, so any help or advice should be great if i should make or not.

Here is the link to my answers to the Plaintiff discovery request:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kknBCqw0U/edit

Appears to be a broken link...

I think your responses are sufficient and well-stated. Just reading the interrogatories, my guess is they don't have any documentation to back up their case. I don't think I've seen an interrogatory with so many repeated question trying to get to you to affirm an account stated.

My only question mark is that in question #24, you state that they should have equal access this information, and in a way it could be argued that you do not dispute that you made payments, thus account stated exists and they are in on prima facie. I would reply:

Objection, Lacking in foundation, assumes facts not in evidence. Request is vague and irrelevant, as the complaint is for non-payment, not for payment.