Question about Collection

cali11

My wife had a collection on her report & the CA delted it when proved they had no proof it was hers. This was 3 months ago. Today its back on her EX/EQ reports. Dosent the CRAs have to let you know, if there going to put it back on your CR? Also the CA is saying last payment was like 8-2005 When I got proof it was like 10-2004. They are reporting last payment as when they got the account. What should we do? Trying to buy house and have worked hard on our credit and this just droped her EQ Fico score from like 670 to a 588! So upset over this.

I believe what you can do a 623 verification with them and send them proof of your last payment for the SOL. Sounds like they are trying to re-age it on you. You should have a FDCPA violation on the JDB for that.

Others can give you better info.

If the last payment was in 2004 then that is 8 years ago and the FCRA reporting time limit has expired. It's not the last payment that dictates how long it can be reported, it's how long it has been delinquent. I bet it was delinquent in 2004. Want it off your CRA? Sue them for re-aging as that is the only way it can be there now.

I sent them a Valadation letter like August of last year. They sent a copy of the renatal agremnet, that was never sighend & it was wrote in another persons hadwritng. They also sent somthing thay said " Rental history as of 8-2-2005". It said we had 10 payment of $20.00 and 10 late fees of $1.00. Said we owed like $200 somthing. 8-2-2005 is when they sent it to collections. The CA is repoting first late payment was 8-2005 when they got the account. I even tried to send this to the CRAs last year and they still verfided it. This is now like 8 years and its back on her report! Im so Pissed off I cant see strait!

So I called them and they said they did not re-port it again. She has no idea how it showed back up on my wifes CR. She wants a copy of her report so she can see it. Could the computer some how reported this again?