So Discharged does not mean the end ?

trustees (little t) are "stand ins" for creditors. They are sometimes wrong. This seems to very odd to me. Why not withhold discharge if there were too much personal assets? Were you put on notice that you need to repay or turn over assets and you ignored it? It not, I'd gear up to fight it.

Are you without resources to have your case reviewed? Start by getting onto PACER and review the docket. What does your case look like? This is odd. Every now and then debtors are forced to turn over tax returns but that's about it...and what is the specific threat being made?

JQ I think this goes hand in hand with my other post ( husband accusing me of fraud) I do use Pacer all the time. The trustee has had in his possession a list of my assets for years

I cant imagine this is fine to do after I have received my discharge

I thought the bk fraud was for not including the properties as assets in your schedules in order to defraud creditors. I don't see a connection between an accusation of bk fraud and a post-discharge bill for $14,000 or a need to turn over furniture.

And again, I go back to strategy here. The $14,000 that you may have to pony up is likely a marital asset. If you think he reported you and this is the result, then he likely screwed himself out of $7,000.

Between the investments that were titled only in your boyfriend's name, your botched bk, and failure to report investment rental income for all these years, the twists and turns make this complicated. You need an attorney because your case is nuanced. Message board responses likely won't pertain to you because no one has had this combination of events.

I really cant afford another attorney right now.My original schedule had to be amended after I filed in 2005.My then attorney understood that most of the nice things I have in my possession are Family pieces on loan.My 2nd Lawyer wanted it amended because several years ago I was separated from my now hubby.He claimed in the BK court that he owned everything of mine.

I realize how insane this reads to you.

My then fiance had cancelled checks made out to me for furniture.Our rentals are furnished,,,so of course he had checks.

He withdrew his claim in the BK court