EOS CCA

one.last.time

OLT,

I have seen your various threads and can empathize with how frustrating the thing with EOS CCA has been for you. I mean, ATT isn't on your credit report, and has been shown to not file lawsuits. And without any other info about EOS, it's like you're stuck in the mud without anyone to wrangle with.

LVNV on the other hand is the *devil* itself. I'm sure you've found that out with a google search. I dealt with them and won, but purely on a technicality of improper service. Otherwise it would have been lengthy.

IF you can let the LVNV thing lie low and die in SOL purgatory, do that.

Yeah, I can let LVNV lie low and die in SOL purgatory..

Wrote my letter, Not mailed yet. Kept tweeking it.. (probably says too much) Spoke with them on phone when they caughtr me by surprise, didn't get anything thru his thick head. Not mine and if so, it shows to be from 2006! I'm in TX so they can't sue me. Sprint is not on my credit report & they were no help on the phone! just shows they are OC on TL from LVNV.

So after July when it is deleted that means No One else can put this TL on my report because the alledged account will be totally out of date? That would be great!

RockDaddy, glad you got out from under LVNV with a WIN! :-)