Things that may hurt my chances to get a VA loan

rambler

I am trying my best to get a VA home loan this year, but I am wondering how bad these things may hurt my chances. Right now I have a 580-612 score with the 3 CRAs so i know I have to raise those and I am working on it in a variety of ways.

Biggest issues I have though are:

Default Judgment againt me in 2009 in VA. This was gained by not serving me. I feel I don't owe this due to the terms of the contract and the run around they gave me...been fighting with the OC and now have a TU CR that states this account was charged off but PAID in March 2009...the same month they filed the suit. Trying to find a lawyer in VA to help me on this one. Also, during all my back and forth with the OC they have deleted the Public Record and the neg account from all of my CRA's. Well, awaiting my new copy of TU to see if it is now deleted or just showing as paid in 09. The Judgment was deleted from all reports though from best I can tell.

2 seperate loans that were charged off in 2009. Another case of I feel I don't owe due to the terms of the contracts, but they still claim I do. Also think I may have a good case against them under TFC 392, Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, and the FCRA. About to give it one last shot to get them to settle and drop these..or sue.

CC that was Paid in full in 2010...had some late payments etc prior to that. Last negative was in 2009. Now though these idiots are saying it was charged off in 2011 and closed in 2012. Sent demand for invistagtion to the OC in 2011 it was ignored. Disputed this multiple times with CRAs (and in fact the Charge off and Closed dates were added as a result to last dispute). Sent MOV to CRAs...awaiting response.

Collection account for $4500 or so from 2009. I won't pay this one, because I don't owe anything...see my post under collections about back rent and damages for more info.

Repo from 2009 shortly after I was forced from the military due to injury and spent about a year unemployed. This is one of those ones I don't agree with a lot of what the OC is reporting/claiming. One of my major questions about this one is from my understanding of SOLs, the SOL should run out very soon. If I am correct on this and they wouldn't be able to sue...then the VA shouldn't worry too much since no one can use this to get a lein on the house right? This one is being reported as late in May and Jun 2009...it was repo'ed July 2009 and charged off Sept 2009. My main concern here is the SOL should expire in May correct? Even though on some CRAs they are reporting a payment in Sept (amount applied to account after sale of car). Will this affect the SOL? The car was purcahsed from a now closed down dealer in North Carolina, I was stationed and living in NC when I signed the contract. I had moved to TX by the time it was repo'ed though. The NC SOl still applies correct...since the finance company is in NC, the sale was there, and I was living there when it was bought?

Other than that I have 1 paid collection account from a medical bill last year. Never knew it went to collection, had been fighting with the drs office and insurance...finally broke down and paid. Then found out they had turned it over to a CA who I guess is mad I paid the OC instead of them so they are leaving it on my CRA.

Hmm what would be the basis for that? I did dispute it with Experian, Experian still reports it. Having trouble getting ahold of TU reports so not sure if it's there or not. It was never reported to Equifax. I was under the impression that once a CA gets a debt even if you pay it to the OC they can still report...that's why I haven't pursued it much.