good for a dv?

made this outta that longggg letter that im finding everywhere. You guys think this is ok to send?? thanks for your thoughts!

March 13, 2012

Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau Inc

4 Westchester Plaza, Suite 110

Elmsford, NY 10523

Date

Re: Acct Pin #XXXXXXXXXXX

Re: ACS transport Solutions

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is being sent to you in response to a notice sent to me (copy enclosed) on March 10th, 2012. Be advised that this is not a refusal to pay, but a notice sent pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 USC 1692g Sec. 809 (B) that your claim is disputed and validation is requested.

I respectfully request that your offices provide me with competent evidence that I have any legal obligation to pay you.

I would also like to request, in writing, that no telephone contact be made by your offices to my home or to my place of employment. All future communications with me must be done in writing and sent to the address noted in this letter by USPS.

Best Regards,

whatcha think??

It's by far not as horrible as the long drawn out letter full of demands and empty threats. However, it's still way too wordy.

March 13, 2012

Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau Inc

4 Westchester Plaza, Suite 110

Elmsford, NY 10523

Date

Re: Acct Pin #XXXXXXXXXXX

Re: ACS transport Solutions

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is being sent to you in response to a notice sent to me (copy enclosed) on March 10th, 2012. You can attach a copy if you want but not required

The alleged account and debt are disputed in their entirety. Validation is requested.

All telephone calls to me are inconvenient (use the statutory language). Please only communicate with my by mail.