HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS

rej

I received a dunning letter today for a medical bill that tricare did not pay all of the bill my co-pay little over $100. Has anyone sent a PFD and a DV at the same time. Would it not be easier to delete than to validate? Any thoughts on this tactic.

Got a guy on here, from my home state, that is suing a debt collector for trying to collect what TRICARE did not pay.

He claims they can't come after you for the balance TRICARE did not pay. I have no idea, I'd never heard of TRICARE, but he had them served last week with a federal lawsuit.

You can send a pay for delete but probably won't work on a debt that low. Actually DV would be very easy. I'm sure they would just send you a copy of the bill. Generally speaking, medical bills are easy to come up with.

and spouses of veterans. they have agreements with providers that the provider will take what TRICARE gives them and will not bill the rest. I would file a complaint with TRICARE. They will have power to make it go away.

Or you can file a lawsuit. bet your name will go on webrecon ricky tic.

I agree with Seadragon. I, too, have tri care. If you go to a provider who accepts tri care, they MUST accept the write offs above and beyond the normal insurance write offs.

File a complaint with tri care. I just fought this battle last year and won.

I actuall had tricare call the CA, I was muted on the other line, and listened, they told the CA that they were violating federal law, but the CA just didn't carea. The owner is an Attorney and I guess he thinks he can get away with it. Call your State Attorney General's office.

I agree with what they said. They have to take what tricare pays and not ask for more. Now if you have a copay let's say with like a ppo or out of provider network fee then that would be different. But just like medicaid or medicare certain types what they get paid that's all they get! I'm waiting for my dads hospital bill. Thankful he has tricare medicare and private insurance!

I just cannot wait to call my 1st wittness in my case, the defendant's affiant, that assigned the debt to him. 99 to 1 they don't drag that poor laddy from the drs office into court. I am not going to subpoena her, when she doesn't show, I am going tot move to strike the affidavit and then move for a directed judgement. Case closed.

I have an appointment tomorrow with the TRICARE office. Lets see what they have to say about this hopefully she can get it taken care of for me. Maybe i should rename this the TRICARE info post:D. I will post what they have to say after I talk to her tomorrow. Maybe she can clear this up for me and i can deal the the OC directly.