charged off account that I am pay and the CRAs

draexo

I have one account with Capital One that was charged off. It shows up

"Charge-off" on Experian, "Bad Debt & placed for collection & skip" with Equifax, and "Charged off as bad debt" on TransUnion.

Experian shows as KD

and Equifax as OK.

TransUnion shows nothing at all.

I called Capital One and they said it was recalled 2 years ago when I started paying it. I have been paying this Capital One directly to Capital One for a little more than 2 years.

What do I do about this? Do I have any clout with Capital One since I have been paying this for 2 years?

I have one account with Capital One that was charged off. It shows up

"Charge-off" on Experian, "Bad Debt & placed for collection & skip" with Equifax, and "Charged off as bad debt" on TransUnion.

Experian shows as KD

and Equifax as OK.

TransUnion shows nothing at all.

I called Capital One and they said it was recalled 2 years ago when I started paying it. I have been paying this Capital One directly to Capital One for a little more than 2 years.

What do I do about this? Do I have any clout with Capital One since I have been paying this for 2 years?

Skip? i have never seen that on a report.

I would try a very goodwill ish 623 (don't mention law 623) and state that it is inaccurate. is the account open or closed? it could be listed as account closed by credit grantor. I had an account like this with BofA

A lot of OCs will put something with skip/bad debt in the tradelines if they hold the account and continue reporting after charge off.

CA's normally don't from what I have seen, but not completely uncommon for OCs.

But what does it mean? that you skipped town?

But what does it mean? that you skipped town?

Lol I have no idea.

The account is listed as closed on all three reports. I will try the 623 method letter, I just did not know if I had any other options.

One CA that I send a VOD letter to on a different account immediately sold the account to another CA without even answering my VOD letter!