The 700 Club

crash5050

In 3 months !!

See my Signature!!! Woo Hoo, Ouch, strained a muscle in my shoulder patting myself on the back!

:D Big Smile

Dude,

It is so funny, I just posted about this crazy improvement in another unrelated thread on another section of this board.

YOU DA MAN....

Big congratulations! I thought my 120+ point improvement in a year was good, but you've stolen the proverbial cake and I'm happy for you!

-RockDaddy

Ok, here is the scoop,

I got a Christmas bonus, and I thought I would pay off a couple of things, then I pulled my credit report. I had about 10 CA on there, mostly medical bills and utility bills. One Gym Membership that I cancelled when i went off to Warrant officer school, but they didn't seem to want it to be cancelled. So here is where I started.

Check Law Recovery had the gym membership, I walked into the office and said this is the way this is going to go, I had a check for 137.00 in one hand and a summons to small claims court in the other, I gave them the choice, they opted for the check, boom 1 gone.

Next came the cable company from my old homestead. They said I still had the modem, I said I didn't, (actually I did) but I didn't know it. So we haggled back and forth and came to an agreement, they would take it off my credit and leave me the heck alone, boom...there goes another one.

I just kept plugging away, sending letters, sending my sob stories, and most of them just agreed that the debt was paid and they didn't have a dog in the hunt anymore, so they just didn't verify in time when I disputed them with the CRA's.

There were a couple that thought they had divine power to tell the rest of the financial community of my shortfalls and misgivings. One of them I peacefully worked out, and it was removed last night, one I had to go thru the Attorney General's office to get them to realize that they were not just trying to collect an SOL debtbut they were jacking with USC Title 10, The AG got them to remove the entries, but I am pursuing them like a hound after a coon in federal court now as a result of the arrogance they shown. I offered to pay the SOL debt if they would just delete it, but no, they had to be all We are the collection gods, we will prevail., HA I say to them See ya in court Buddy. Bit I ramble. None of this would have been possible had I not gotten the meager bonus that I got, and started actually paying my bills.

So kiddies, let this be a lesson, pay your bills, and your credit will be ok. Big Smile!!

Of course it wouldn't have been possible without the advice of the wonderful folks on this board. All of the trouble I had was before I found this board, all of the deletions after were easy squeazy. Read, and do what they did.

Crash half the time

Congrats Crash!

I have a question for you. I see that you got a lot of bad stuff on your credit reports removed. How did you manage to increase your credit score so fast? Did you open any credit cards or what have you done to make your credit score go up (other than deleting bad accounts)? Thanks!

Ok, here is the scoop,

I got a Christmas bonus, and I thought I would pay off a couple of things, then I pulled my credit report. I had about 10 CA on there, mostly medical bills and utility bills. One Gym Membership that I cancelled when i went off to Warrant officer school, but they didn't seem to want it to be cancelled. So here is where I started.

Check Law Recovery had the gym membership, I walked into the office and said this is the way this is going to go, I had a check for 137.00 in one hand and a summons to small claims court in the other, I gave them the choice, they opted for the check, boom 1 gone.

Next came the cable company from my old homestead. They said I still had the modem, I said I didn't, (actually I did) but I didn't know it. So we haggled back and forth and came to an agreement, they would take it off my credit and leave me the heck alone, boom...there goes another one.

I just kept plugging away, sending letters, sending my sob stories, and most of them just agreed that the debt was paid and they didn't have a dog in the hunt anymore, so they just didn't verify in time when I disputed them with the CRA's.

There were a couple that thought they had divine power to tell the rest of the financial community of my shortfalls and misgivings. One of them I peacefully worked out, and it was removed last night, one I had to go thru the Attorney General's office to get them to realize that they were not just trying to collect an SOL debtbut they were jacking with USC Title 10, The AG got them to remove the entries, but I am pursuing them like a hound after a coon in federal court now as a result of the arrogance they shown. I offered to pay the SOL debt if they would just delete it, but no, they had to be all We are the collection gods, we will prevail., HA I say to them See ya in court Buddy. Bit I ramble. None of this would have been possible had I not gotten the meager bonus that I got, and started actually paying my bills.

So kiddies, let this be a lesson, pay your bills, and your credit will be ok. Big Smile!!

Of course it wouldn't have been possible without the advice of the wonderful folks on this board. All of the trouble I had was before I found this board, all of the deletions after were easy squeazy. Read, and do what they did.

Crash half the time

Congrats on the hustle. That's exactly what it takes. Picking up the phone, writing letters, pounding the pavement, etc. It all pays off in the end.

Nice to hear!

I did get 2 secured crefit cards, one from cap 1 and one from Merrick Bank.

Hey Crash,

Congrats on your big score jump! OMG!!!:D

Did you get both secured cards at the same time, or did you space them out a couple of months? I'm thinking about employing that strategy but don't want to hurt my credit score. I heard that pulling a bunch of credit at one time will do that. Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

I got them about two months apart, I actually applied for them the same day, Cap1 offered me a non-secured for just a 49.00 fee, but I sent them 200 bucks and my limit was apparently adjusted to reflect that. THe Merrick bank was a bit of a problem. I sent in the application with a 300.00 check that they promptly lost. It took about 2 months, I had to get the bank to send me a copy of the check (front and back) then send it to them, then they had to do the whole creidt check thing, but oddly enough, after they did a Hard pull on my credit to check, the promptly removed it the next cycle, so no harm no foul, Cap1 on the other hand looked at all 3 of them.

I applied online for a care credit card today and made up a really big number just to see if they would give it to me, 11K, took the website 10 milliseconds to approve it, I don't think they had time to pull a credit check. I will see in the morning when I pull my 3-n-1.

It feels good, but darn it hurt, I got a 7200.00 bonus (after taxes) and I used over half of that doing pay for deletes. I just hope the my federal lawsuit against Professional Credit managment Jonesboro, AR Yes I said it you pigs......I hope it nets me a nice return on my investment.

Interestingly enough, my ex-neighbor was working on her credit to buy a house and she said, it was easy. So I started, right after the 1st of the year. We had a discussion about it on New Years Eve at a party.. They just moved into a really nice old victorian home and regions gave them the lowest rate they had, just because she got two secured credit cards, and paid them on time for about 6 months. they were in the crapper like I was, but now they have a new home.

I am going to retire from the Army in about 6 months, on a medical, file for my SSDI and draw my VA benefits, draw 3 checks from my rich uncle and sue Collection Agencies.

Edited by crash5050
more to add

Ok, here is the scoop,

So what did you send them for the sol debt?? I mean a letter or what?

Crash half the time

So what did you send them for the sol debt? and how much past the sol?? trying to learn from your experience.

How do you know your experian credit score? If your going by the 3-1 credit scores then they could be WAY off! Myfico puts my TU at 675 and my 3-1 puts me at almost 750! No way to get a true FIFO for EX unless it's a lender pull etc.

So let me get this strait,the last 3 moths your credit scores went up from the mid 400s to the 700s? You got two secured cc and have had them for two months & now you got aproved for a cc FOR 11K? Sorry im not buing this! I had to register just to beable to respond to your post.

Good for you, since I am not selling it. It is the truth. I have 67K of student loans that I have been paying on regularly for 5 years. I have removed all of my bad credit from my reports by Paying my bills.

Care credit Gave me an instant 12K approval, and I just got approved for my 65K home loan. You can believe what you want, but I will continue to shout the accolades of the folks on this board from the highest mountaintops. They know what they are talking about.

It cost me almost 7 grand to pay all of my past due bills, a lot of time writing letters and talking on the phone.

Try it, you may find out that you too can get your scores up there in the 700's.

Just let me say that these are I guess my FAKO scores that I get from mu USAA experian.

If those are not from fico, I would not pay an attetion to them. Could be more or could be less. Usually less. When I was working on my credit repair, truecredit showed me to be a 689, I was shocked to find out myfico was a 598.