Success Story on Citimortage Goodwill Letter on Mortgage Lates!

ecsintex

Hi everyone! I've been a student of credit for just about a year now. Like everyone else, I've had my successes and failures. I wanted to try a goodwill letter to citimortgage for my staggering THIRTEEN late payments over the course of my five year mortgage. I'd like to share why I think my letter was a success, and why CITIMORTGAGE DELETED ALL THIRTEEN LATE PAYMENTS from my credit report! On top of that, they actually told me that when I need a new mortgage, (I've just sold my home due to husband's transfer) which will be in about forty-five days, they will personally (the executive response team) make sure that my loan is approved!

What I said in my goodwill letter was completely true. All of the events really happened. I do have wonderful memories of my home. The part that wasn't true is how I felt citimortgage was responsible for all of these good things. I basically turned my mortgage into a story about everything that has happened in my life since I purchased my home, putting a very positive spin on an already positive life, and let them know how they were responsible for all of those things by providing me with a mortgage. I actually apologized for all of my late payments. I explained that it wasn't my intention, that I just didn't have the money. I thanked them many times for being the kind of bank consumers deserve (gag, I know) and for standing by me even when it looked like I might not be able to keep the home. For believing in me, time and again, though they had no real reason to do so. I told them that in the end, they were right to believe in me, because my mortgage was paid in full two weeks ago! I asked them to take a chance on me again, that I wouldn't let them down.

They asked all three bureaus to delete the late pays within 24 hours of receiving my letter (which I sent through e-mail). THIRTEEN late payments! You can only imagine what that has done to my credit score!

This method may not work for everyone, but I'm telling you, a very well-written goodwill letter can make all of the difference, even to the most heartless of lenders. Just thought I'd share the method that worked for me.

ecs in tex

Awesome News and Congrats. Can you share your goodwill letter if its not to personal.

Hi everyone! I've been a student of credit for just about a year now. Like everyone else, I've had my successes and failures. I wanted to try a goodwill letter to citimortgage for my staggering THIRTEEN late payments over the course of my five year mortgage. I'd like to share why I think my letter was a success, and why CITIMORTGAGE DELETED ALL THIRTEEN LATE PAYMENTS from my credit report! On top of that, they actually told me that when I need a new mortgage, (I've just sold my home due to husband's transfer) which will be in about forty-five days, they will personally (the executive response team) make sure that my loan is approved!

What I said in my goodwill letter was completely true. All of the events really happened. I do have wonderful memories of my home. The part that wasn't true is how I felt citimortgage was responsible for all of these good things. I basically turned my mortgage into a story about everything that has happened in my life since I purchased my home, putting a very positive spin on an already positive life, and let them know how they were responsible for all of those things by providing me with a mortgage. I actually apologized for all of my late payments. I explained that it wasn't my intention, that I just didn't have the money. I thanked them many times for being the kind of bank consumers deserve (gag, I know) and for standing by me even when it looked like I might not be able to keep the home. For believing in me, time and again, though they had no real reason to do so. I told them that in the end, they were right to believe in me, because my mortgage was paid in full two weeks ago! I asked them to take a chance on me again, that I wouldn't let them down.

They asked all three bureaus to delete the late pays within 24 hours of receiving my letter (which I sent through e-mail). THIRTEEN late payments! You can only imagine what that has done to my credit score!

This method may not work for everyone, but I'm telling you, a very well-written goodwill letter can make all of the difference, even to the most heartless of lenders. Just thought I'd share the method that worked for me.

ecs in tex