what is statue of limitations on different forms of debt?

NeverServed

They would be written contracts. I don't know what the statute of limitations are. Some states have separate statute of limitations for medical bills even though they are a written contracts. There could also be some language in the contract or agreement that governs which laws the contract falls under.

Satellite TV providers normally make you sign a 1-2 year contract agreement. Are they collecting for shutting off early, or a balance before that period expired? Is so, that would be under contracts.

If you had it past the time in the agreement and it was just a strict monthly service then it might fall under open ended or utilities.

Other than that I am not sure on med and normal utilities.

So coltfan all utilities. Satelite and medical would be written contracts?

You don't like to use "all" when dealing with the law. However, I can't think of a time or situation where they would not be.

They are for sure not oral or open ended contracts. That does not leave a lot left over. In my state, while it is a written contract, a medical bill has a two year statute of limitations. All other written contracts are five years. So that is why I said there might be other factors you need to take into account when figuring the statute of limitations.

However, even though using "all" with the law is something you don't do often, I don't see any other type of contracts they would be.