poppet24

My Equifax MoV

I just got notification today that Equifax deleted the last trade line on my report that was showing as a collection account! Yay! Guess they couldn't show their MoV. With that my Fico score went up to 700!

I could not have done it without you guys! Thanks so much for all of your help!

Now, I am just waiting to hear back from TU and I had EX served last week..teehee

WOW!!

Thats motivation to keep sending the MOV letters.. I always get the standard junk reply. Would you mind sharing what you wrote, minus the details of course?

Would you mind sharing what you wrote,

Not sure what the OP wrote as this is an old thread, but generally speaking what is written on a summons gets their immediate attention. Other than that, it's just hit and miss.

OP- would you please post your MOV?

I have sent it to all CRA's and they all came back with a general letter, no specifics. II even call one CRA and rec'd a response that that's all they are required to provide, the general response they send.

for example, Experian sent a response to my request for MOV that starts with:

"When you dispute the accuracy or completeness of information on your personal credit report and tell us specifically why you believe the information is inaccurate or incomplete, we process your dispute as required by law.

we contact the furnisher of information from a public record source such as a court or other gov office. We ask the furnisher or the vendor to conduct a thorough and complete investigation to verify all of the information...."

I still have one tradeline left to fight that I will dispute in my next process. How do I go about these general MOV letters I receive from CRAs?

My MOV was nothing special. I used the letter on this site and just changed it to fit my needs. (I'd post it but I don't have it with me at work) I listed the TL's I contacted and showed proof by sendng copies of the signed green slip from the post office. Equafax deleted all of them, where TU deleted 2 and Experian didn't do anything except reply back with their standard letter. For Experian I filed suit and sent them a copy. It got their attention and they deleted one and then sent me the information they were supposed to on the other 2.

Hope that helps.

I've done the same things, but they ignored it. in the end, I got on the nerves of the CA and they decided to delete my account rather than risk being sued.