Jump to content

USCTROJANALUM I need your help.. Or anyone with amending opposition for summary judgm

Recommended Posts

I have noticed in a thread you were talking about amending opposition for summary of judgment. Can you enlighten me on that. I hastily filed an opposition, it's not terrible but there is no case law sighted. Is it possible to amend to add case law if there has been no response? also Can you amend a statement of undisputed facts if there has been no response to them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.