Accounts Recovery Bureau - what next?

lisag72

I have had MUCH success dealing with OCs and getting multiple CAs removed from all three bureaus. However, one is left - a $54 debt from 2008 now with Accounts Recovery Bureau out of Wyomissing PA. I sent original letter/dispute/validation. They replied with a printout with my name, my son's name, dollar amt, date and OC name.

I replied with a PFD agreeing to pay in full if they will remove. I have received no response. Dispute with TU came back verified (only showing on one CRA).

So what next? Has anyone dealt with this CA? Thanks for any help :cry:

So after many emails and phone calls - many attempts to contact ARB to PFD - I finally got in touch with the "right" person at the OC (hospital). She just told me that the debt should never have been sent to collections. It had been charged off and was a terrible error on the part of the hospital. She is contacting ARB right now to have it removed and is requesting immediate removal from my credit reports! I was on the verge of paying the $54 and hoping for a goodwill deletion after the fact - but was saved today! YAY! She's also sending me a letter today detailing these facts xdancex8-):lol: