Jump to content

still waiting!


Recommended Posts

So my case with crap1. They got their unform forgein judgement here. But I have a lwayer who tried to settle no settlement. Got another one tried to settle as well nothing. Hannas lawyer in an email told the attorney I hired if I can show proof I didn't live in the state they got the judgement in. They would file a motion to vacate forgien judgement( basically drop the case here) I was in the process of filing a motion to vacate the judgement where they got the judgement at. But was told to wait. What can I do if they don't file papers yet they have in an email if I could show proof which I did. How long should I wait before trying to attack that judgement? Who would I serve the papers to hannas office the original firm who had the case( which they don't even have the files anymore) or crap 1 at their fake address?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.