jmw1212

The reality of foreclosure on your home what happens and where things go:(

:cry:Foreclosure process started while we are in yet another modification review..Yet I still planted flowers this year, hoping they would bloom, still planted seeds hoping they would grow and still pray each day they will work with us. It's all I have left. At the end of the day, we have only each other and our family. So if we loose our home, I guess the flowers will die and the seeds will rot as the bank will not water them:( They will just wait for the day they can throw our precious memories onto the street.

Perhaps though, I have good neighbors and would try my best to find a place to move it first. There are no guarantees however, as I sit here dealing with the banks working on miracles to happen. If our new income is not good enough, I guess we will be out there too. There are no more sunny days sitting with my children in our yard, planting flowers, playing ball and blowing bubbles. To this day we have a swingset that we refuse to put up until we know we can stay. How sad is that?

My kids were given it when this all started and we were afraid to have it put together until we knew if we could stay. It's one of those that cost like $300 to install because it's all wood. My sister gave it to me. Yes this is reality, not just a story. I think maybe one day I should write a story though, but not today as I'm too depressed:(

It will get better. I know that is consoling you. But sometimes we think we have it rough and there is someone out there much worse. No matter what happens it will make you appreciate what you have more. The struggle your going thru your not alone.

I know as one of my best friends sisters just lost her home. This past week the sheriff came and they threw everything out onto the street. She was able to move it all into storage and is now at a friends place but she faught until it was too late. I don't want that to happen to us. It's so sad. That's the second friend in the last few years that happened to. I am so close if we don't get a loan mod. What a mess:(

It will get better. I know that is consoling you. But sometimes we think we have it rough and there is someone out there much worse. No matter what happens it will make you appreciate what you have more. The struggle your going thru your not alone.

First, stop feeling sorry about what could take place and become proactive. Do not let this just happen to you and hope for a miracle. Next, modifications are a scam. If you have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan, chances are slim at best at receiving a modification. Every loan that Fannie or Freddie buys is securitized. Once the note goes into the Trust, the note in only very limited cicumstances can be removed from the trust. The note cannot be altered, the terms of the notes cannot be changed.

If you want to really slow things down, hire an attorney and file a lawsuit. If you can force the servicer and their attorney through discovery to show the court the fraudulent documents they created, then you have a shot of really dragging this on for a long time and it will make it more likely that the servicer will work for you.

You cannot try to deal with the banks on your own, it is a losing battle.

:cry:Foreclosure process started while we are in yet another modification review..Yet I still planted flowers this year, hoping they would bloom, still planted seeds hoping they would grow and still pray each day they will work with us. It's all I have left. At the end of the day, we have only each other and our family. So if we loose our home, I guess the flowers will die and the seeds will rot as the bank will not water them:( They will just wait for the day they can throw our precious memories onto the street.

:(

You are not alone in this situation.your sorrows and sadness is the same shared

with most of the home owners in this situation.Days become hard to work and nights become nightmares in the fear of coming future.Banks do not care and there is no modifications coming its just a scam.They don't care if you were paying the mortgage for last many many years and now the economy ,lack of jobs,got you in a position when you need some relief for few years to be back on the saddle.In a time of so called booming economy people bought their dream home furnish them paid the mortgages and now when they have families and kid growing they have to get out leaving all behind. Just get intact with your family and hope for good future.

Perhaps though, I have good neighbors and would try my best to find a place to move it first. There are no guarantees however, as I sit here dealing with the banks working on miracles to happen. If our new income is not good enough, I guess we will be out there too. There are no more sunny days sitting with my children in our yard, planting flowers, playing ball and blowing bubbles. To this day we have a swingset that we refuse to put up until we know we can stay. How sad is that?

My kids were given it when this all started and we were afraid to have it put together until we knew if we could stay. It's one of those that cost like $300 to install because it's all wood. My sister gave it to me. Yes this is reality, not just a story. I think maybe one day I should write a story though, but not today as I'm too depressed:(

Don't rule out wiritng a book. You can make money with that. Write the book and sell it on Amazon as an ebook. You can set up everything for free and earn as much as 70% of the retail cost of each book. Learn more: https://kdp.amazon.com

Do your research first to get the tips & tricks you need to succeed. Most important, don't price too high. But ANYBODY can do this. And you can publish all the books you want.

Now may be the best time to write the book. Your depression will come across as real because it is. You wouldn't be able to replicate that later. It might be soothing too.

Wish you the best.

Don't forget to surf the Internet again and again and again to find special programs in your state.

Don't have any advice for you but wanted to say I hope everything works out for you and your family. Be proactive and pray, too!