when to start?

Chibi.Suenos

I am new to this whole credit repair thing, so thanks in advance for your patience; I've read the article off of the website as to how to repair your credit yourself and am up to the challenge! I'll prob read the article(s) again before getting started. My question is when to get started and pull my credit reports.

I've been paying off my debt (credit card) for the last 4 1/2 years and will be *debt free* in 2 months! June 16, to be exact. Long road, but one I'm proud of. I'm ashamed to say that I don't know the last time I pulled my credit reports - if ever. So I know that I need to pull them and work on repairing my credit, for my future and hopefully buying my first house (daring to dream!).

So, should I pull them now and begin this process? Or should I wait until after my accounts are fully paid and I have those 2 letters in hand? I've done some research and can't figure out which is best!

Once I decide when to begin, then I'll worry about how to read the 3 reports and on with the process...

Thanks ya'll for your help! I do appreciate it!

I am new to this whole credit repair thing, so thanks in advance for your patience; I've read the article off of the website as to how to repair your credit yourself and am up to the challenge! I'll prob read the article(s) again before getting started. My question is when to get started and pull my credit reports.

I've been paying off my debt (credit card) for the last 4 1/2 years and will be *debt free* in 2 months! June 16, to be exact. Long road, but one I'm proud of. I'm ashamed to say that I don't know the last time I pulled my credit reports - if ever. So I know that I need to pull them and work on repairing my credit, for my future and hopefully buying my first house (daring to dream!).

So, should I pull them now and begin this process? Or should I wait until after my accounts are fully paid and I have those 2 letters in hand? I've done some research and can't figure out which is best!

Once I decide when to begin, then I'll worry about how to read the 3 reports and on with the process...

Thanks ya'll for your help! I do appreciate it!

You could get your CRs now. You're entitled to a free credit report each year, so I don't see how taking advantage of that right would hurt you.