Jump to content

Need Some Help


Recommended Posts

I had a cival lawsuit opened against me in 2007 the lawsuit was issued in cali and i was served in Oklahoma. I hired a local attorney and had him call and inform their attorney handling the case that i had no financial means to get too cali to defend myself at that time. Needless to say they didn't care and i had a default judgment placed against me and my attorney really ended up being of no help. I know its been awhile now but is there anyway to have this judgement revoked?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.