Where do I go from here?

Hi everyone!! I'm just a bit confused as to what to do. I have another thread that I started asking for advice on my 'Motion to compel' so I can prepare to file it and I have yet to receive a response :( I've gotten this far and now I'm stuck... Help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Okay, it looks very good to me. However, I learned a long time ago that California rules of procedure are very different than my state rules. So, I would not exactly take my endorsement and run to file the MTC. However, it looks very good and detailed to me.

I'm talking about the final draft after you took the advice others in the thread gave you.

Okay, it looks very good to me. However, I learned a long time ago that California rules of procedure are very different than my state rules. So, I would not exactly take my endorsement and run to file the MTC. However, it looks very good and detailed to me.

I'm talking about the final draft after you took the advice others in the thread gave you.

Thank you for your response! :)

It comes down to strategy. If the information requested will help you win, by all means continue. If it will defeat you if they produce it, why do it? You gave them one chance, they failed. A motion in limine will take care of the rest, or a motion to preclude. I find it comical that they reserved their right to not properly comply with the BOP.

It comes down to strategy. If the information requested will help you win, by all means continue. If it will defeat you if they produce it, why do it? You gave them one chance, they failed. A motion in limine will take care of the rest, or a motion to preclude. I find it comical that they reserved their right to not properly comply with the BOP.

Thank you for your response 'LegalEagle'!! I sent them my meet and confer on the 14th of April and another on the 17th of April. It's been well over 10 days and I have yet to receive a response. Where do I go from here? I'm a little skeptical to file my Motion to Compel, as I feel it may not be at a satisfactory level. :? HELP!!