adding positive information to my report

My Transunion score is significantly lower than my Equifax and Experian scores. I beleive that one of the magor contributors to this is the fact that Transunion shows no record of 4 small pesonal installment loans from a local credit union which I have incurred and paid off in a timely manner over the course of the past several years.

I have spoken, to no avail, directly to the lender and to a Transunion rep. to inquire what steps I can take to have this information posted on my report and factored into my score. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nothing you can do, really. Not all creditors report to all credit reporting agencies (it costs them money).

IMO, don't worry about the score difference. Ther are like 17 different FICO scoring models. If you buy your scores directly from myFICO (all other sources give you bogus scores), what you get to see is the FICO Consumer Score, which is closest to the FICO Bank Card score (the "sucker score"). Paid installment loans will have a positive effect on your FICO mortgage score, but mortgage brokers look at all 3, and usually base their decesions on the middle score. Your FICO new car score won't care.