Beergoggles

Lets get the clean up started

Personally, I believe every month for 2 years is excessive. But the courts don't take much stock in my opinion.

Debt collection is permissible purpose under the FCRA. However, I'm wondering if every month for 2 years could be considered harassment under the FDCPA. I'll see if I can find any precedent related to your situation.

I wonder about 4-5 times in 8 days? Had one hit me like that on TU

You cannot file a complaint... you have a judgment - what you need to do is get a writ of execution and go after their assets.

The hard part is identifying the location of assets...

OK how long after sending Midland a letter demanding payment of judgement and removal of trade lines on CR's should I wait before filing a complaint?

Like 1stStep said, you don't file a complaint for a judgment. That falls under enforcement. The TLs, however, are lawsuit material.

Beer- you can file suit for the tradelines.

But you also have a judgment. File the writ of execution. Look into domesticating the judgment into California... since they are based in San Diego, you can domesticate, then get the SD Sheriff to start seizing Midland's property. My guess is that once you do that, they will cut a check fast.

Thanks 1stStep While that is a great idea I do not think the judge would do that for 70 dollars, my main thing is the trade lines.

I am wondering what is considered a reasonable amount of time and notification before filing a suit.

The costs can be added to executing the writ of execution... that's where it really adds up.

Dispute the tradelines with the CRAs...

As far as time before filing suit - I don't give them anytime...

I did dispute the trade lines with the CRA's and also sent midland a letter demanding they remove them.

The costs can be added to executing the writ of execution... that's where it really adds up.

Dispute the tradelines with the CRAs...

As far as time before filing suit - I don't give them anytime...

Send Midland a 623 letter...

At the same time, copy the judgment and send a copy to Dun & Bradstreet and Experian.

A couple days after that, send them a letter - "since you trashed my credit, I and trashing yours."

Well I just ordered all 3 hard copies of my credit report again. Want to see where I am these days. Just had a new collections agency call me today LBG Financial, I did not talk to them but it was from a local number. I wanted to find out what they are collecting on. Oh if they only knew what I know now.

Here's some info Beer:

LDG Financial Services II, LLC

4553 Winters Chapel Rd. #200

Atlanta, Georgia 30360

According to the AZDFI website, they are not licensed either. If I were you, I'd file a complaint and fax a copy of it to them...