Nationwide Credit Ever hear of them?

Just went online to my local Court website and found that Nationwide Credit Service NCS-Longview or LNCS has filed a lawsuit against me for another CC debt. Anyone ever deal with them or have any info to share? I have already whupped Midlands a$$ and I am ready to take these clowns on! Let's Rock!!8-)

Edited by DaFish

JAMS?

I had already elected ARB with the OC, who had sent their alleged claim to another CA before Nationwide. After the DV, never heard from them again and now the entire matter with the OC has been settled.

• 1 month later...

Super late to this,.... :oops:

....just wanted to state how impressed I am--that Anza elected arbitration and never heard from them again. So cool to see that it worked in the case of a Californian! :mrgreen:

Way to go! I got that advice from Linda7 and it worked on one of my spouse's creditor's too. :)++