But I hate you all

Asset Acceptance LLC

I sent them a dv they replayed back with a bill filled a complaint with the ag, BBB and FTC. Sent them a intent to sue letter. Today they told me they are closing the account and removing it off my report.

Just passing the info along :D

Nice job, Asset is one of the worst, always like to hear about people getting the best of them.

Nice job, Asset is one of the worst, always like to hear about people getting the best of them.

They are starting to get smart ... that they have easier accounts to go after.

I live about 15 minutes from Asset Headquarters...one of these days one of their employees is going to go postal...it is getting bad there. Their employees are leaving left and right.

I live about 15 minutes from Asset Headquarters...one of these days one of their employees is going to go postal...it is getting bad there. Their employees are leaving left and right.

Asset talked about this during their Q1 Earnings call. It was a hoot to listen to:

http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/8ie5kaf9/lan/en

(I mean they taked about high turnover. They didn't talk about employees going postal. Maybe that will come during the Q2 call.)

For the Q2 call, we should all listen in and make fun of it here.

Edited by rising_score

I mean they taked about high turnover.

Yeah, I can see always getting drug into federal court and constantly being sued would not do a lot for job satisfaction.

You can bet it will soon be sold to another JDB soon and the cycle starts all over again. Just don't forget to DV each time a new JDB comes on the scene.

Rent a place in view and set up a web cam.

It just might be because sometimes even their employees get sued!!! 8-)

wow deadsosoon..i totally applaud you. I'm sending asset acceptance a DV letter today for some shiggety they say we owe. Do you care to post an example of the letter you threatening to sue

wow deadsosoon..i totally applaud you. I'm sending asset acceptance a DV letter today for some shiggety they say we owe. Do you care to post an example of the letter you threatening to sue

Just a basic dv letter

Just a basic dv letter

Keep it simple. No frivolous demands (no legal weight). If they validate then send a dispute with C&D. Then if they resume collecting you have FDCPA violations on them. If they sue, they probably were not preparing for you to defend (JDBs sue to collect default judgments). If brave enough, counter sue to cut off their ability to dismiss (forces them to settle or mount an expensive offense).

Debt validation 15USC ยง 1692g

To:

Address:

creditor Account#Ending in XXXX

name:

address:

To Whom It May Concern:This letter is being sent to you in response to a notice sent to me on 09/14/2012. The alleged "BANKS NAME" account and debt are disputed in their entirety.Debt Validation is requested.All telephone calls to me are inconvenient. Please only communicate with me by US Mail only."optional"I ELECT arbitration via JAMS to resolve all of our disputes.

Best regards,

Edited by racecar