gravelgirl66

Creditor Raided by FBI

hope you can help, -

The creditor, LYDIA CLADEK, first went Bankrupt, then got raided by the FBI for a Ponzi Scheme in Jacksonville, FL. They keep reporting to the burueas, as "verified." - However, the phone is shut-off, all letters come back returned to sender, - how do I dispute this? Equifax isn't helping. I just don't know what to do at this point. The creditor, has been found guilty and is facing prison. How do I get my credit file fixed for this?

Any help would be appreicated.

Well how are you disputing the entry.

While it is horribly damaging to their rep, the simply fact they got raided does not mean they are not legally reporting. It's the ultimate "unclean hands" argument, so to speak, but while likely, does not mean they are doing anything illegal in your specific case.

Like the pedophile Sandusky. He's not guilty of molesting his step son just because he got found guilty but the odds heavily say he's did it.

Oh and I think Donald Trump has bankrupt his businesses numerous times so that does not automatically mean they don't have a legal claim against you. Unlikely as hell, but not automatic.

You need to make a demand of the CRAs to provide you with a valid contact address for whoever is verifying the tradelines. If they have given you an address and that address is not valid, then make a dispute with the CRAs that they have failed in their duty to provide a valid address and demand a correct address (include a copy of showing what the previously provided is not valid). Send this dispute CMRRR.

Oh this is just some person? and not a company or business?

It appears to be some person who was operating dishonest financial businesses. You can guess what that might include. Google the name.