Sign in to follow this  
CreditRepairDiva

Hello Everyone!

I would like to start off my membership by saying hello to this great community.

I've known about this forum for a few years. However, it was not until now that I feel like I'm at a place in my life where I am truly determined (beyond doubt or fear) to address my bad credit issues with perseverance and endurance.

This place is a bit intimidating at first; so to start, I plan on doing what most newbies should do...and that is read, read, read.

I want to thank all of those, in advance, who may assist me on my journey.

Looking forward!

CRD

I'm quite new as well but came to this part of the forum just to find something like this. I'm so happy to have found this forum and really enjoy reading and learning. I never join a forum as there is too much to read and learn without ever making a post from the search button. For CIC, I wanted to change that! I probably will never get to the point where I can give great advice but it still feels great to be a part of a community that helps so many.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I am still in the "research" stage. Boy, what a wealth of knowledge in this forum! I plan on documenting my journey and I am looking forward to reading about the journeys of the other newbies.

I'm looking forward to tapping into this 'brain trust.' Y'all have demonstrated expertise with knowledge that, for many, is only used in the short term and, once you don't use it anymore, is almost never passed on.

So, thanks for your time, everybody!