gravelgirl66

Diffrent reports vs lender

Hello; not sure if this has been answered already; I have spent Years cleaning up my credit. Removed old addresses; bad info, etc....I have my latest reports from the big three. I just applied for a mortgage. (denied) however I asked for the report they had. Their version is sooooo diffrent. Old and sometimes not even correct addresses showed up, some from 10 years ago that I had removed long ago. Old employers, old phone numbers etc....how if this information came back to me as "deleted" do they show up on the mortgage lenders report?.. Is "nothing" truly deleted ? Are the cras just suppressing the info on the reports I get?

There are many different versions of a credit report...there's one for auto loans, one for mortgages- use your imagination...

There are many different versions of a credit report...there's one for auto loans, one for mortgages- use your imagination...

I know there are tons of scoring systems for everything, but I thought there were only 3 reports. Well 3 major ones, and just different scoring models for different types of loans. Is there really more out there? I'm doubting it, but if so I want to see.

If you got your reports DIRECTLY from the CRAs and the mortgage company did also...they should match. If either of you used one of those 3-in-1 reports, or bought all 3 from one CRA, then there is likely to be differences.

Did you apply thru a broker or directly with a lender?

Hello; not sure if this has been answered already; I have spent Years cleaning up my credit. Removed old addresses; bad info, etc....I have my latest reports from the big three. I just applied for a mortgage. (denied) however I asked for the report they had. Their version is sooooo diffrent. Old and sometimes not even correct addresses showed up, some from 10 years ago that I had removed long ago. Old employers, old phone numbers etc....how if this information came back to me as "deleted" do they show up on the mortgage lenders report?.. Is "nothing" truly deleted ? Are the cras just suppressing the info on the reports I get?

Welcome to the world of banking - the report your looking at is a banking tri-merge.:evil: They are very detailed...

You should use it to dispute your credit report - using the CR number, you can reference bogus/outdated information to dispute. Towards the back is a detailed list showing where the information came from, which you should reference on your cover letter.

Your now entering into the world of credit repair.......:arrow::arrow::arrow:

:mrgreen:

Welcome to the world of banking - the report your looking at is a banking tri-merge.:evil: They are very detailed...

You should use it to dispute your credit report - using the CR number, you can reference bogus/outdated information to dispute. Towards the back is a detailed list showing where the information came from, which you should reference on your cover letter.

Your now entering into the world of credit repair.......:arrow::arrow::arrow:

:mrgreen:

However, the OP already did the credit repair. It's like the CRAs were just BS-ing her and giving her bogus reports showing deletes they did not delete from copies going to lenders. How is it that lenders get reports with deleted items not showing as deleted? Are there other CRAs than the big 3 that this lender might have used? If so the lender needs to report to the OP exacly what source was used so the errors can be removed from there.