But I hate you all

My Credit Repair Journey

So this is how My Credit Repair Journey in order

The good new accounts removed:

1. Asset Acceptance - I sent them a DV. They closed the account and deleted the tradeline
  2. Complete Credit Solutions - I sent them a DV. They replayed with a transaction history on their letter head. I Sent them a C&D letter and jack attacked the CRA. End result their trade line was removed.
  3. Midland Credit Mangment - I sent them a DV. They replayed with a transaction history on their letter head. I filed a AG complaint found out they did not have a contract filed suit against them. They agreed to remove the trade line if I drop the suit.
  4. Jefferson Capital Systems llc - I sent them a DV. They closed the account and deleted the tradeline.
  5. GE Money/Walmart Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they are recalling the account and deleting the trade line.
  6. GE Money/Walmart Charge off #2 - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they are recalling the account and deleting the trade line.
  7. GE Money/Paypal Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they are recalling the account and deleting the trade line.
  8. GE Money/Paypal Charge off #2- Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they are recalling the account and deleting the trade line.
  9. GE Money/JCpenny Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they are recalling the account and deleting the trade line.
  10. GE Money/Old Navy Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they are recalling the account and deleting the trade line.
  11. Plains Commerce Bank Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they deleted the tradeline
  12. Todd Bremer and Lawson - I sent them a DV. They validated it, Sent them a PFD they refused, Sent them a C&D letter. The OC is recalling it from collections once I pay. Still going sue them
  13. Richard J. Boudreau & Associates LLC - They spoffed the caller ID the AG loved that, I Sent them a DV letter. Still waiting to hear back they are not reporting as of yet. OC is Recalling it anyways. Account been closed and recalled from the oc.Still going sue them
  14. Evergreen Professional Recoveries Inc - They started reporting on my credit as of today. Waiting for a duning letter. They got deleted from my report. I filed suit for trying to reage a debt.
  15. ACS Student loan - Went 90 days late a few years ago. Sent them a good well letter. They refused to change it. I e mailed their board of directors, Their lawyer e mailed me saying he will look in to it. Late payments are being removed
  16. Wells Fargo Student loan - Went 90 days late a few years ago. Sent them a good well letter They refused to change it. I e mailed their board of directors have not heard anything back yet. Late payments are being removed

Now Accounts I could not get removed:

1. HSBC Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they found all the records on the account even payment history. Stuck with this till 2015

Things I am still dealing with:

1. General Revenue Corporation- Sent them a DV letter. Still waiting to hear back they are not reporting as of yet.
  2. Direct Loans - Went 90 days late a few years ago. Sent them a good well letter waiting for a answer

Edited by deadsosoon1776

Definitely curious to follow your progress, it's through reading posts like these that I'm able to get a clearer understanding on how to address my credit report.

How did you find out that certain places had no records? Through phone calls or validation letters?

Thank you for sharing!

Definitely curious to follow your progress, it's through reading posts like these that I'm able to get a clearer understanding on how to address my credit report.

How did you find out that certain places had no records? Through phone calls or validation letters?

Thank you for sharing!

Called em

HSBC Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they found all the records on the account even payment history. Stuck with this till 2015

Excellent progress. Can you define, "Payment history"? These wouldn't be just billing statements, correct?

HSBC Charge off - Found out they have no records on the account and after a FDIC complaint they found all the records on the account even payment history. Stuck with this till 2015

Excellent progress. Can you define, "Payment history"? These wouldn't be just billing statements, correct?

The pulled up Payment history, copies of the checks, the contract etc

How recent is this?? IF the last payment and CO is more than 2 years, the damage to your score is done.

Has this been sold yet?? (I doubt it but just asking). Overall again excellent job. I look it at like this, had you done nothing (like 90% of the people IMO) you'd be still stuck with all this.

Because you put in some effort, you're MUCH better off than you were last year at this time. Wouldn't you agree?

That is amazing progress! I am a similar situation. I have several lines that I able to remove but am stuck with ACS and Sallie Mae student loans late payments. I have called and emailed to no avail. I am going to try to contact a board member as you have done. Can you provide some more insight as to how you formed the email? Was it an ordinary GW letter?

1. Todd Bremer and Lawson - I sent them a DV. They validated it, Sent them a PFD they refused, Sent them a C&D letter. The OC is recalling it from collections once I pay. Still going sue them
  2. Richard J. Boudreau & Associates LLC - They spoffed the caller ID the AG loved that, I Sent them a DV letter. Still waiting to hear back they are not reporting as of yet. OC is Recalling it anyways. Account been closed and recalled from the oc.Still going sue them

::rockon::

update

• Todd Bremer and Lawson - removed from credit report 
  • Wells Fargo Student loan - Went 90 days late a few years ago sad thing I was in school at the time still trying to get it fixed. They said they would remove the late payments if I can get a letter from the school
  • HSBC Charge off - Only reporting to Experian but has the Wrong date of the first Delinquency and wrong charge off date. this account is from 2007-2008 anyways. Still trying to get it removed or fixed
  • Direct Loans - Went 60 days late last year when I should have had a in school deferment. Working with the ombudsman to get it fixed.

So Only bad things on my credit now are 1 charge off from 2007/2008, 90 days late on 3 student loans in 2009 and 60 days late on one student loan in 2011. Was a long hard fight but it is almost over

I don't fully understand the Midland one. What was the complaint for?

Ummm They had a account they could not validate witch they brought from Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC. The original creditor  ] Compu Credit Corporation and Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC were sued for the Imagine master card by the FTC. Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC sold all the accounts to MCM in turn MCM turned around and sued Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC for the accounts being noncollectable. My account was one of these but MCM refused to remove it from my credit report till I filed a suit Against Them. Really shows you how scummy MCM is.

That is amazing progress! I am a similar situation. I have several lines that I able to remove but am stuck with ACS and Sallie Mae student loans late payments. I have called and emailed to no avail. I am going to try to contact a board member as you have done. Can you provide some more insight as to how you formed the email? Was it an ordinary GW letter?

To whom it may concern

Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me today regarding my

Student loan concerns. I realize how busy your office is and I

appreciate your help.

I recently pulled my credit report and discovered a 90 day delinquency

for my Student loan. This distresses me because I am currently

attempting to secure a consolidation loan to help alleviate the

burdens of my student loans. As you can imagine, the 90 day

delinquency affects my credit report negatively and drops my FICO

score. This adversely affects my ability to secure a decent

consolidation loan. I am desperately trying to repay my student loans

as soon as possible since they did get me through college but I would

have more success with a stronger credit rating. This delinquency is

one of the only things standing between myself and loan consolidation.

I realize the position that I put Wells Fargo in when I delayed

putting my loan into deferment and I apologize for that immensely. I

have definitely learned a valuable lesson the hard way and hope that

you take my request to take the 90 delinquency off of my credit report

into serious consideration. Please help me by approving my appeal to

clear the delinquency off of my credit report.

Thank you,

looks like my Student loans that were market late when I was in school might get fixed. The school refuses to give a verification letter but I have the Dept of Ed. involved at this point. So we will see where it goes 

If you pay on time for 12 months, usually they agree to upgrade the listing to Paid as Agreed.  

• Like 1

If you pay on time for 12 months, usually they agree to upgrade the listing to Paid as Agreed.  

Yea.  The issue is I was in school should have had a in school deferment but the school never told them and refuses to give a enrollment verification 

update

• Todd Bremer and Lawson - removed from credit report 
  • Wells Fargo Student loan - Went 90 days late a few years ago sad thing I was in school at the time still trying to get it fixed. They said they would remove the late payments if I can get a letter from the school
  • HSBC Charge off - Only reporting to Experian but has the Wrong date of the first Delinquency and wrong charge off date. this account is from 2007-2008 anyways. Still trying to get it removed or fixed
  • Direct Loans - Went 60 days late last year when I should have had a in school deferment. Working with the ombudsman to get it fixed.

So Only bad things on my credit now are 1 charge off from 2007/2008, 90 days late on 3 student loans in 2009 and 60 days late on one student loan in 2011. Was a long hard fight but it is almost over

HSBC Charge off -removed

Only bad things on my credit now are 90 days late on 3 student loans in 2009 and 60 days late on one student loan in 2011.

Sorry to neco this but I have 5 credit cards in good standing. Only negative thing on my credit report is a late payment on my student loan from 2008 and 2011.

I am in the process of suing Complete Credit Solutions for violation of C & D. 

Evergreen Professional Recoveries Inc ended up paying me 1k in court + attorney fees, Forced to drop their lawsuit and agree they would never add that crap on my credit report.

Everything has been deleted but student loans

• Like 1

Sorry to neco this but I have 5 credit cards in good standing. Only negative thing on my credit report is a late payment on my student loan from 2008 and 2011.

I am in the process of suing Complete Credit Solutions for violation of C & D. 

Evergreen Professional Recoveries Inc ended up paying me 1k in court + attorney fees, Forced to drop their lawsuit and agree they would never add that crap on my credit report.

Everything has been deleted but student loans

Good job!