piotrek04

Arbitration What do next?

This is the letter that I received from attorney, I need help with my next step. In this letter, the copy of the invoice was attached.

"Dear,

As previously advised, New Century Financial Services presently owns the delinquent Credit One Bank. Visa credit account number: xxx. This office is in receipt of your letter dated June 6, 2012 in which you claim you do not owe the amount $$$$ and that this debt is not valid. This office is also in receipt of your letter dated July 16, 2012 in which you request verification of debt.

Attached please find an account charge-off statement dated May 17, 2009 as verification of this debt. Please note that same bears your current home address. The account records reflect that this account was opened over four (4) years ago on May 12, 2008 and was last paid to the original creditor on October 2, 2008.

In your letter of July 16, 2012 you note that you elect “private contractual arbitration via JAMS to resolve any disputes between us”. Please return a copy of the agreement in which you assert you have the right to arbitrate this claim. My return envelop is enclosed for your convenience in providing a legible copy of this agreement to me immediately for review.

Should you have any further questions or would like to discuss mutually agreeable payment arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact this office toll free at xxxx. However, if we do not hear from you be the of business on August 3, 2012, my client may wish to proceed to file suit against you in connection with this matter

Please be guided accordingly.

Very truly yours,

Pressler and Pressler"

This is the letter that I received from attorney, I need help with my next step. In this letter, the copy of the invoice was attached.

"Dear,

As previously advised, New Century Financial Services presently owns the delinquent Credit One Bank. Visa credit account number: xxx. This office is in receipt of your letter dated June 6, 2012 in which you claim you do not owe the amount $$$$ and that this debt is not valid. This office is also in receipt of your letter dated July 16, 2012 in which you request verification of debt.

Attached please find an account charge-off statement dated May 17, 2009 as verification of this debt. Please note that same bears your current home address. The account records reflect that this account was opened over four (4) years ago on May 12, 2008 and was last paid to the original creditor on October 2, 2008.

In your letter of July 16, 2012 you note that you elect “private contractual arbitration via JAMS to resolve any disputes between us”. Please return a copy of the agreement in which you assert you have the right to arbitrate this claim. My return envelop is enclosed for your convenience in providing a legible copy of this agreement to me immediately for review.

Should you have any further questions or would like to discuss mutually agreeable payment arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact this office toll free at xxxx. However, if we do not hear from you be the of business on August 3, 2012, my client may wish to proceed to file suit against you in connection with this matter

Please be guided accordingly.

Very truly yours,

Pressler and Pressler"

I'm sending you a pm. :)++

Linda7, PM? Let us all know, please :Director:

I will when the time is right.

BTW, I'm sending you one too! :mrgreen:

There is really no big secret going on.

I didn't want to discuss things openly in this thread at this time because the OP said too much in the opening post. The creditors read these threads too - so, for now . . . I'm staying quiet on this one. xangelx

I'll explain why later . . .