Thanks to the info here I sent a debt validation request to the credit reporting agencies. I got my first reply yesterday. I am so happy! This one had only one listed that I wanted checked, and it was a shot in the dark. I had talked to a law office where the debt resided. But I thought what the heck I will dispute all I can. Well it has been removed. This really gives me hope, as the other debt I could not even find anyone who had any record of it. :D

I don't know what terminology I got wrong but it is working~~xdancex I got the second report back today, both GONE!:D. I just sent the third one in a couple days ago as I had to wait the get access the that report by mail.

So happy. this was a small amount to many but to us it is large as we are one income and live paycheck to paycheck.

Hopefully this will help my husbands score enough for us to do the Re-fi.