Figured I'd start a new thread to announce this. To me, it looks like we won, what do you guys think?!

Ms. __________ –

Our client has agreed to dismiss this case with prejudice. I will prepare a release of claims for your review in the next day or so.

This communication is from a debt collector.

:multibounce:

Edited by catgirl1231

Good grief and with prejudice? How in the world did you pull off with prejudice :mrgreen:

And again, Midland brings a butter knife to a machine gun fight with a pssied off consumer ::BigGun::

And again, it turned into a-

:trainwreck: for them.

Thanks for playing Midland, now go spend three weeks in the shower trying to get the yellow streak down your back washed off before you slither back under that rock you came out from underneath.

I'm just so thankful this is finally over, and I can get on with my life!

Looking back, this was easily one of the hardest things I've ever had to overcome to date.

It probably sounds cliche' and/or corny, but I feel like a stronger, more confident person now. I really do!

Couldn't have done this without you guy's help though :D After all, there's no ''I'' in team.

This was definitely a team effort. There's no way I could have done this alone! Without the forum, it would not have been a victory, but a lost cause.

Special thanks goes out to ColtFan, my Godsend xangelx

BeerGoggles, LegalEagle, BV80, 1StStep, etc. You were all a big help as well :mrgreen:

:grouphug:

I encourage EVERYONE reading this board to FIGHT BACK! Even if you have no idea what you are doing (like I did) just FIGHT BACK! This WILL go away if you keep FIGHTING! Don't let greedy JDB's like Midland get the best of you! You don't owe them anything!

::BigGun::

::rockon::

Edited by catgirl1231
I'm just so thankful this is finally over, and I can get on with my life!

I encourage EVERYONE reading this board to FIGHT BACK! Even if you have no idea what you are doing (like I did) just FIGHT BACK! This WILL go away if you keep FIGHTING! Don't let greedy JDB's like Midland get the best of you! You don't owe them anything!

::BigGun::

::rockon::

CONGRATULATIONS! xdancex

Thanks for the encouraging words to those of us still in the fight.

Congrats!!! But on the other hand do not trust them. I would not be sure until you have a signed order from the judge, if you do not have that before your trial then go to trial for sure. Just wanting you to be ready just in case. this might be a tactic to fool you into not showing up for court.

Congrats!!! But on the other hand do not trust them. I would not be sure until you have a signed order from the judge, if you do not have that before your trial then go to trial for sure. Just wanting you to be ready just in case. this might be a tactic to fool you into not showing up for court.

I highly doubt it in this case. Great advice, never trust a JDB. However, I think they are going to want this dismissed in record time and will make sure the dismissal is in the OP hands a.s.a.p.

Rumor has it she is sitting on an FDCPA lawsuit ready to file against Midland and their attorney if the lawsuit is not dismissed with prejudice within 10 days.

Of course would have no first hand knowledge if that is true and just what I heard. ;)

Congrats!! Gives us newbies some hope, even the slightest.

How can we see details of your case.

What was the bottom line determining factor u gottem on? Was is SOL? Was it OC or JDB?

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Not surprised that Coltsfan was a big help to you and your victory ! He routinely spends countless unpaid hours helping others who are much less informed in this struggle against the stain of America !

hip hip horraayyyy ... hip hip horraayyyyy !

Congrats !! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations! The people you have named have helped me so much as well. I think it is great the way so many of us are willing to help each other but the one's you've named definitely go way beyond helpful!! Thanks to all of you!