Can I request a creditor to report to all CRAs?

I currently have an account in good standing that is only reporting to Experian. Has anyone ever contacted their creditor to ask them to report to all three CRA's? The only thing I worry about is that it's been about 15 years since I used the account (it's from a furniture store in a state where I no longer even live) and I'm afraid it will be deleted period. My Experian score is higher than the rest and I think that account is the reason. Thanks!

• 10 months later...

can you have a micro-economic loan taken out for $5000 for your business but using both tax id & social security number and having 6 years of on time payments be reported to CRA's. I have tried my bank to have it reported but they keep claiming it was on a business account only. they did get my personal social security number too just to get this loan.

Now that business corporation i took the micro-economic loan on is no longer there ( I dissolved the corp) and I got a new tax id (sole propreitor). It never got reported on either my old or the new according to my D &B profile.

How do i  correct that? where would they have reported it? are they required to report it there? it was a guranteed loan via SBA.