I have been very gullible, it appears.

Nearly all correspondence "looks' like this suit has been presented/started by a lawyer.

Yet...the guys web site would infer otherwise. (up until recently his website was vague) coupled with the fact that his last correspondence stated: This communication is from a debt collector collecting a debit.

Dichotomy.

Importance on fighting this seems largely based on whether it is a lawyer or a JDB attempting to sue.

(be happy to send you a link to his site in PM)

Q: Do JDB often masquerade as lawyers?

I have been very gullible, it appears.

Nearly all correspondence "looks' like this suit has been presented/started by a lawyer.

Yet...the guys web site would infer otherwise. (up until recently his website was vague) coupled with the fact that his last correspondence stated: This communication is from a debt collector collecting a debit.

Dichotomy.

Importance on fighting this seems largely based on whether it is a lawyer or a JDB attempting to sue.

(be happy to send you a link to his site in PM)

Q: Do JDB often masquerade as lawyers?

my cell just recived 3 phone calls on three different days

I did not answer unknown number but left no message so i call the number on the caller id and it says thank you for calling the law offices of grant and weber please stay on the line and some one will screw you (sorry I mean someone will help you). research the name could not find law offices of grant and weber but I found a lawyer webpage saying that grant and weber is a debt buyer. found a web-site for grant and weber no where in their web page I find that they are a law firm attorneys use google.com and manta.com to search law offices of grant and weber zip nada zero serch a google just the name grant and weber and this entiti from calabaza california comes up same entiti the attorney is talking about even do they state to have a legal department then never present themselfs as attorneys I could be wrong my uderstanding they good to collect lawers are good to sue and to settle . :(

Edited by soyelmismotony