punctured

JDB lawyer watching my thread

I'm pretty sure that someone on the plaintiff's side is reading my posts here. I say that because I talked about an error in their discovery, and within a week they sent me a correction of that same error. Could be a coincidence?

Has anyone been in a similar situation, and how would you handle it?

1) Never post anything that could torpedo your case.

2) Learn the rules well enough to wipe the floor with them.

3) Proceed wiping the floor with them.

4) Enjoy the fact that they are powerless to stop it even though they can see it coming.

Just my opinion of course but I can't imagine that they would monitor this board. They are much too busy with continually filing hundreds, if not thousands, of these erroneous suits plus dealing with the few that stand up to them- having to draft their ridiculous motions, prepare their worthless affidavits and send them to numerous courts etc. Most have other more legitimate lawsuits going on at the same time too.

Just my opinion of course but I can't imagine that they would monitor this board. They are much too busy with continually filing hundreds, if not thousands, of these erroneous suits plus dealing with the few that stand up to them- having to draft their ridiculous motions, prepare their worthless affidavits and send them to numerous courts etc. Most have other more legitimate lawsuits going on at the same time too.

That doesn't mean that they don't have some low level, $10 or $15/hr employee check these boards occasionally. I would, if I were in their shoes.

I wonder which kinds of legitimate lawsuits might you be referring to? ::BigGun:: xxHellxxxxHellxxxxHellxx

Has anyone been in a similar situation, and how would you handle it?

It has happened to me before. I knew 100% for a fact they were watching my posts.

However, hard to blame them when I'm sending them links to the threads and in the email subject line putting, "Thought you might want to know how bad you're going to lose" Sincerly, Coltfan1972 aka The Plaintiff in case number XXXXX.

Enjoy the fact that they are powerless to stop it even though they can see it coming.

Exactly, now they are just standing on the railroad tracks, bragging they know the train is coming. However, the train is still going to run them over and demolish them. They knowing it's coming or not changes nothing.

Guest usctrojanalum

It really would make no difference. If you make sound legal arguments and use documentary evidence to back up your position, you should be successful. These cases are never won or lost on minor discovery errors.

Well these guys are maybe a little different in that the lawyer basically is the JDB. They seem to just have an LLC set up (or two), but it looks like it's all the same people. Oh look I found a video..

"Better Call Saul!"

Anyway.. I guess we're both representing ourselves.. neat!

The trick is you never divulge the details until it is too late to fix it. Had a case a while back where I was suing JDB. They screwed up the removal to federal court and I knew their lawyer was going to be driving 3 to 4 hours to Podunkville court. I would have loved to post all about it here, however I waited until it was too late for them to do anything about it.

When I did post about the coming train wreck, I was very specific to cite cases here including several written by the judge in my case. Within 4 hours the lawyer was on the phone wanting to talk settlement. Does this show they watch the boards? Really I think as many suits as they file they are not going to be watching for individuals. However if you counter claim or sue directly, I would put a lot of money on them looking to see what you might be posting.

Another thought is that there are reputation services out there that someone like this lawyer can subscribe to. These constantly search the internet for new postings and such that list their name, and provide a link to the subscriber.

That doesn't mean that they don't have some low level, $10 or $15/hr employee check these boards occasionally. I would, if I were in their shoes.

I wonder which kinds of legitimate lawsuits might you be referring to?

Not necessarily only lawsuits, just law practice in general. Some of their websites say personal injury law, business transactions, construction law, trademarks, employment and labor law, estate planning & probate, real estate law etc.

Dont tell the other side that certain forum members have been known to look in plaintiff's Attorneys trash cans at night.The office staff does not know how to use the paper shredder.You know who you are,chime in and tell what you found.

Dont tell the other side that certain forum members have been known to look in plaintiff's Attorneys trash cans at night.The office staff does not know how to use the paper shredder.You know who you are,chime in and tell what you found.

So, that's why Coltfan borrowed my flashlight . . . smilielaughing.gif

Come to think of it - might not have been him. He was dressed all in black and even had a mask on . . . I believe I smelled spaghetti on his breath! :rolleyes: