Sign in to follow this  
dwalt2400

IRS on my CR

What~~? has anyone had this experience? Im trying to clean up my report and I owe nothing to IRS. they are holding up a refund for education for my daughter filed in April, July they checked my credit.

Why would that be>? I really dont want to hassle them and wave them into action some how. I m still waiting on the refund. ( On disability and at porverty level income)

Cindy

Edited by dwalt2400

I would call them and ask them what's the hold up in releasing your refund. The country is a bust so the lag is to be expected. If you owe them nothing, ask why are they on your credit report. Did I understand you right?

I would call them and ask them what's the hold up in releasing your refund. The country is a bust so the lag is to be expected. If you owe them nothing, ask why are they on your credit report. Did I understand you right?

yep they checked my credit. And I dont know why cus I certainly didnt borrow anything from Uncle Sam. haha

I have a tax payer advocate looking into the lost refund. I called after the first letter with promises of them to call back three other times, and they keep losing the "notes" at the IRS. bet if I owed them they wouldnt lose it. LOL.

So now I ve resubmitted my return twice and more documents and wait for an answer.

What~~? has anyone had this experience? Im trying to clean up my report and I owe nothing to IRS. they are holding up a refund for education for my daughter filed in April, July they checked my credit.

Why would that be>? I really dont want to hassle them and wave them into action some how. I m still waiting on the refund. ( On disability and at porverty level income)

Cindy

It sounds like it is simply an inquiry? If you owe back taxes, they often hire third party collection agencies.... perhaps the IRS is showing on your report as one of these debt collectors and you do not realize it?? The inquiry is obviously permissible if you owe taxes.

I did, but it has not started yet. Good idea though. I have a old college loan thats been in forebearance. I found out that the lender has a forgiveness program if one is permamently disabled, so they are in process of clearing all of the loans out since I recently got sicker than original date of loan.

It was a nice surprise, cus I was limping along with 35.00 payments until I was 129 years old. .