skotm

worse 4 months of my life...

Im not really a memeber of other forums since this case has taken all my free time.

so just need to vent.

got sued in june for a debt that isnt mine.

lost my oldest friend to cancer in july

lost my brother in law to a heart attack last week

my boss who i love working for gave her 2 weeks

pressler and pressler are giving me nerves and stomach issues all of a sudden

i cant sleep

finally

when i got home from work todau, my toilets, washer, tub etc are backing up into the basement. smells wonderful. **** litterally hit the fan (i have a fan next to the vent for the washing machine -- **** water hit it)

thanks for letting me vent.

Don't fret, you're not alone!

Starting February of 2011:

- Got the shingles on my head down into my eye from work-related stress

- Got back to work after being out a month due to the shingles

- Got terminated the second day I was back at work

- Started my own business with my younger brother (age 43) the next week

- Two months later, brother suffered massive heart attack

- After a week in a coma, brother died

- Paid off wife's car ($10k in cash) to ensure we'd have transportation despite lack of income

- Wife's car engine blew up

- Paid $3500 for new engine

There's more, but I'll stop there.

Im not really a memeber of other forums since this case has taken all my free time.

so just need to vent.

got sued in june for a debt that isnt mine.

lost my oldest friend to cancer in july

lost my brother in law to a heart attack last week

my boss who i love working for gave her 2 weeks

pressler and pressler are giving me nerves and stomach issues all of a sudden

i cant sleep

finally

when i got home from work todau, my toilets, washer, tub etc are backing up into the basement. smells wonderful. **** litterally hit the fan (i have a fan next to the vent for the washing machine -- **** water hit it)

thanks for letting me vent.

You can counter claim for them violating FDCPA

Your friend is not feeling the pain and fearfullness anymore( I know you were a good friend because you feel sad about their passing)

Your Brother in law also is lucky to have people who mourn his passing(It is through the grief we feel that we know the passed have led a good life)

Ask your boss to take you with her where she is going

and turn up the heat with Pressler and Pressler by submitting ESI RFPD that I have posted here that should keep them busy enough not to bother you.

as for the backed up drain that happens mostly because of tree roots so get and insurance claim for all the stuff damaged. Sewage backing up is bad but surviveable send a box of it to pressler with a settlement offer stating this is what your claim is worth.

Unfortunately we are all at a time in the world where **** Happens but with some help we can all straighten it out.

They say that swords for marines are heated and forged 7 times so that they do not break in battle, you can be the best weapon because you have been forged and tested and found worthy.

Thanks for listening all here is toa better week!

basement is fixed, what a gross way to start a weekend. Chopped down the culprit bush and rented an auger from Home depot. I had this problem last year at this time and never got around to taking out bush.

Just have to dig my power washer out of storage and bleach the basement this week.