OKAY , It felt way to easy to get writ. I did get if from court in riverside, I mailed it to san diego sherriff and did bank lien option. Well got my forms back today , I did not know the bank information on the form so filled in as much as I could. They sent back notice requesting bank information which I dont have . 

Any help I really need it? I did things backwards again . I got the writ but no way to collect . I cant do wage garnishment no Social number . 

HELP ??? Lost again.

I skipped the debtors exam, anyone help.

I tried to ask for doc about garnishing one of their cases today. I went to court like an idiot to ask what I could do about bank information request , the clerk could not help me she told me ask an attorney or go to the help center.

OKAY , It felt way to easy to get writ. I did get if from court in riverside, I mailed it to san diego sherriff and did bank lien option. Well got my forms back today , I did not know the bank information on the form so filled in as much as I could. They sent back notice requesting bank information which I dont have . 

Any help I really need it? I did things backwards again . I got the writ but no way to collect . I cant do wage garnishment no Social number . 

HELP ??? Lost again.

I skipped the debtors exam, anyone help.

Instead of a social security number they would probably have a TIN (tax identification number). I once needed to research one for work and I found an online service that allowed 5 free TIN requests. Give something like that a shot?

yes , there a couple ways to get your info.

Midland Credit Management  Ask for Human ResourseDept

phone no 1 585 309 6970

phone 2 800 825 8131

phone 3 858 560 2600.

Ask for the EIN Number.or the Federal Tax number.  They have a huge number of employees. Explain you are trying to do your taxes and need the number to complete your form.

Or call the IRS  1-800 829-1040 and request the companies Federal Tax ID #.

If all that fails go to Feinsearch .com

Have to say that J. Brandon Black CEO of this company is as evil as evil gets.

• Like 1

Az Piano Lady 14

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was looking it up and figured it would have to be thru IRS just not sure . Thanks for confirming I will call and use the form as excuse . Thank you again.

Well i tried Feinsearch .com but its 50 dlls to get the whole number. Will try midland in the morning if not IRS.

Edited by bravoflaca2000

I have had no luck with midland for two days straight, they gave me the run around all day yesterday and this morning. Finally a guy was willing to look into it for me. He stated he was giving me the companies federal tax id number . So I am going to resend today and hope for the best.

I will be calling san diego sheriff to make sure nothing else can go wrong this time around. 

THANK YOU EVERYONE.

• Like 2

Well I got stuck, they state I need an account number . I have made a dummy of their form attached. I dont know if I should try a money levy , Any advice I had hoped federal tax id number would be enough but the girl on the phone stated it probably would be sent back .

I am stuck again , I should have asked debtors exam. I am not even sure of that now......

35.00 more dollars at a shot of cash levy wont hurt . They dont gaurantee anything on the sherriffs form .

SECOND TRY.pdf

You will not levy a corps bank acct. Don't quote me on this  but last year someone sent a letter to midland ATTN J. Brandon Black, and said if they were not sent a check within a week they woud hire counsel.  It was a well known lawyer right around the street from Midland.  I have searched and cannot find the thread, but the person said they got a check right away.

Maybe Seadrgon, or Calawyer can remember the name of the law firm he threatened them with.

Also you can instruct the sherriff to seize computers, I would think that might get them to cut you a check,  Also don't forget anythng you spend to collect gets added to the judgment. Wish I could help more

• Like 1

Just finished reading ehow How To Collect A Judgment.   It says obtain from the courthouse a Notice To Appear, fill out and have it served on them.  This where they have to appear and give you bank info etc... Then you would fill out a writ of execution.

I would serve them with the notice to appear and  include the amount owed.   might include a seperate sheet saying that if notcomplied with yu will put a lien on real property.  I will bet this will get it moving.  Include inthe amount owed the amount you paid o have the Notice to appear served.  Good Luck

• Like 1

I now have abstract of judgement signed by the court clerk and filled and stamped by county recorders office . I asked for certified copy to get same day, which I have sent back to the court, I kept original . I  will serve on plaintiff tomorrow .

Do I have to get a debtors exam or can I just move forward with these docs,,, On the san diego sherriff website a writ of execution option is below for order of exam...

$35.00 Order for Examination / Appearance

i have the writ of execution for san diego county already, just not sure how to proceed.

Other that a debtor's exam, I don't see how you will get the bank account information.

.................Unless someone on this board has been paid by Midland and has a copy of the check.

Anyone????

• Like 2

Other that a debtor's exam, I don't see how you will get the bank account information.

.................Unless someone on this board has been paid by Midland and has a copy of the check.

Anyone????

Hahaha funny. They don't pay people, they take. ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

I have been trying to look up in court also, see if any documents come up for a case they paid.  I cant afford 100 more dollars right now to get the debtors exam and serve them. 

Worse case I will have to wait until next weeks payday to do it. 

After searching , as you probably have done, I cannot find any info on anyone collecting from MF or any other DC co's

However I did find alot of info on how they collect against us.  Skip Tracing.  Would this be easier and less expensive to have someone run a skip trace on Midland???  a subsidiary of Encore.  This seems so unfair that it takes so much time and effort to beat them and more time and effort to collect!!!

I would be lawsuit mad, small claims court against them mad, judge judy mad  etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  My former boss was owed money and acually the judge judy show called him to be on.  The other party declined, and paid him

• Like 1

Ha ha, I got offered to go on judge Judy also. I won't go into details I am the plaintiff, ) but there was drama with an internet friend. Would have made a good show, but I think I might have been embarrassed at this point if I had done it. He was the one who wouldn't return their calls.

• Like 3