TomnTex

Equipment needed in your arsnal to fight JDB's

Okay, finally put together my JDB fighting tools that are a must, if you want to win in your fight against a JDB. This list should also help all the new people so that they can be prepared to win the fight.

1. The first thing I got and it seems to work good is a call blocker. You must hit the button while the phone is ringing, or just pick up the phone and hit the * star key and hang up, or scroll through the numbers and hit the block key while the number is on the caller I.D.: Incoming Call Block #1 Selling Device - PRO Call Blocker

2. The second thing I did, was to dig out an old, small compact cassette tape recorder to hook inline with my HOME phone. You will need a recorder control to make it work. From Radio shack you can buy the MINI RECORDER CONTROL, model # 4301237 for about $22.00. You may also need a two way splitter so that you can plug your phone and the recorder in at the same time. This way you can record all calls with the JDB, or start your voice mail and record that to the tape.

3. Next a good thing to have if your being called on your cell phone is a small digital recorder from Radio Shack is the, Olympus model VN-701PC recorder. For about $49.00. It will hold over eight hundred hours of voice recordings. You could use it for both home and cell. It will allow you to save in MP# or WMA format, hook to your computer by USB and burn a CD for file keeping.

4. To go with the digital recorder you should use the Olympus telephone pickup model TP7 headset from Radio Shack for about $20.00. It works on both the cell phone or home phone. Olympus Mini Tele-Recording Device - Radio Shack.com

5. Have a digital camera to take pix of your caller I.D. with.

6. I have a full blow copy of ADOBE acrobat that is a few years old, but it allows me to save all my files that I want to PDF format. You can purchase PDF converter 7 Pro for about a hundred dollars, or about fifty dollars on sale at Staples or other stores that carry software. You can also purchase Corel PDF Fusion for about the same price. These programs will allow you to convert to PDF at a margin of the price of Adobe.

There are also several apps out there for blocking or recording on certain smart phones that you should also investigate.

We should use this thread to add to in the future any items that would be useful in protecting our selves from the JDB’s that want to slander us, threaten us etc.

So, if you can add to this list please feel free to do so.

I’ve already recorded a voice mail from a JDB saying, that a constable would be seeing me soon....lol.

Edited by TomnTex
To update the files.

A GPS to make sure you don't get lost on your way to the courthouse to file your lawsuit against them.

An internet connection so you can get this site and Google Scholar

An extra gallon of gas in case you run out of gas on your way to the courthouse to sue them.

Three cell phones so you can call somebody in case you break down on your way to the courthouse to sue them.

A comfortable pair of shoes to wear in the courthouse when you go to sue them. Sometimes it is a long wait to file your lawsuit.

A friend that will go with you when you go to the courthouse to file your lawsuit against them. Somebody needs to keep feeding the parking meter.

Plenty of change for the parking meters at the courthouse when you go to sue them.

A list of expenses from the courthouse so you will know how much you need to have your certified funds made out for, when you are suing them at the courthouse.

Make sure you know the hours your courthouse is open and where the clerk or the dept you go when you sue them.

A list of good process servers in your area.

Your very own copy of the most updated rule of civil procedure. But DON'T FORGET, make sure you get state and federal.

A GPS to make sure you don't get lost on your way to the courthouse to file your lawsuit against them.

MY MAPS ARE OUTDATED ONLY HAVE TRUCKSTOPS AND BROTHEL'S ON THEM

An internet connection so you can get this site and Google Scholar

WE'RE GOOD TO GO (when it works, got a long cord?)

An extra gallon of gas in case you run out of gas on your way to the courthouse to sue them.

YOUR STREEEEEEEEEACHING ME HERE

Three cell phones so you can call somebody in case you break down on your way to the courthouse to sue them.

JUST HAVE ONE THAT WORKS. (sometime's)

A comfortable pair of shoes to wear in the courthouse when you go to sue them. Sometimes it is a long wait to file your lawsuit.

AIN'T SANDAL'S GREAT (suck in the snow)

A friend that will go with you when you go to the courthouse to file your lawsuit against them. Somebody needs to keep feeding the parking meter.

WELL YOU KNOW NO MONEY NO.......................Well you guy's know.

Plenty of change for the parking meters at the courthouse when you go to sue them.

CATCH A JDB LAWYER BEHIND COURTHOUSE...TURN UPSIDE DOWN AND SHAKE

A list of expenses from the courthouse so you will know how much you need to have your certified funds made out for, when you are suing them at the courthouse.

I LIKE ROUND NUMBERS..................6 OR 7 DIGITS. I'm not greedy

Make sure you know the hours your courthouse is open and where the clerk or the dept you go when you sue them.

UH.........THAT'S IN THE GPS MAP....RIGHT?

A list of good process servers in your area.

I WANNA SEE THEIR FACE WHEN THERE SERVED...Duck and Cover

Your very own copy of the most updated rule of civil procedure. But DON'T FORGET, make sure you get state and federal

WELL BETTER GET DOWN TO STAPLE'S, PAPER, INK,SHREDDER, NODOZE...CATCH A COUPLE OF WINO'S AND SHAKE.....FOR COIN (THEY WON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO DRINK). .

GOTCHA':hmm:

Edited by saytar
Forget sumpin

If you are fortunate enough to live near a law school, you can probably use the law school library for free. Make friends with the law librarians. They can't give you legal advice, but they can give you legal information, which can be very helpful.

If you don't live near a law school, the next best thing is a state supreme court law library. They too have law librarians.

Next would be a college or university library that has a collection of law books.

Next would be the llaw ibrary in the county courthhouse, which could be mediocre or excellent, depending on where you live.

If you are fortunate enough to live near a law school, you can probably use the law school library for free. Make friends with the law librarians. They can't give you legal advice, but they can give you legal information, which can be very helpful.

If you don't live near a law school, the next best thing is a state supreme court law library. They too have law librarians.

Next would be a college or university library that has a collection of law books.

Next would be the llaw ibrary in the county courthhouse, which could be mediocre or excellent, depending on where you live.

Even better- pay a law student or two, or three to pull case law...

These links all go to different pages, it is a template setup so the pages with information are all in text files which are called up to the template, the template has the information which remains constant regardless of the information pulled up

This page has law library information for all 50 states plus other 50 state lists

US DEBT WEB Legal Research Education & Marketing

This link has MIchigan Law Libraries

US DEBT WEB Legal Research Education & Marketing

Edited by antiquedave

6. I have a full blow copy of ADOBE acrobat that is a few years old, but it allows me to save all my files that I want to PDF format. You can purchase PDF converter 7 Pro for about a hundred dollars, or about fifty dollars on sale at Staples or other stores that carry software. You can also purchase Corel PDF Fusion for about the same price. These programs will allow you to convert to PDF at a margin of the price of Adobe.

You can also download and use CutePDF writer for free...anything that you can "print" can be saved as a PDF. Another option!

I couldn't post the link but just do a google search for it, super easy to find...

If you are receiving unknown calls or, blocked calls of any kind, you can have a call block placed on your line by the phone company. In most cases it works pretty good. It makes them unblock their calls before the call will be allowed in. Contact your phone company.

Then, you can buy a small call blocking box that you can block each call with a number that comes in. Cost about fifty bucks.

Depending on what state you live in and if you have AT&T as your local landline phone service, when you get a call and want to know the telephone number and day and time, dial *69.

After you get a debt collection call, let it go to your answering machine. Play the message back and record it on a tape recorder. After you do that, hook up small Radio Shack Telephone microphone to the tape recorder, then dial *69 and record the announced telephone number, day and time, right after the debt collection message.

It's better and easier than trying to take photos of your Caller ID

I'm using skype callin number and Pamela to record calls as mp3 files. All the calls show #, time of day, length of call and if they just hangup or leave a message.

Changed all my credit files online to my skype #. I can mute the sound and watch them call............in peaceful silence. If I'm in an onrey mood I answer and just boo hoo them. Believe it or not got one to almost break out in tears.

All the files have time and date stamp, you can take a screenshot or just cut and paste the file times and dates into Word for transcript (the audio files are also saved in the Word document), copy the mp3's to zip disk for audio playback, and off to court we go. Ain't technology great!

And since my state is single party I just record away. I automatically record every call incoming. Getting into practice.xangelx