machinebike

Please try harger to understand the difference between money and dollar BILLS...

You really need to try harder to understand whats really happening. Im going to try and write it another way, a more simple way. You need to set aside what you understand money to be and allow your mind to be clear.

Birth Certificate--> Contains VALUELESS numbers called 'account'.

This certificate is matured when we are considered matured at 18.

We can now work to create the value needed to recieve the numbers from this account.

So if 600,000.00 numbers are in this account and we work for 300 numbers a week, then the 300 numbers would be subtracted each time from the overall account number on the Birth C.

At the end of a work week, the employer takes your numbers and puts them in what is called a 'check'.

Now you take this "numbers check" and give it to a cashier at a reserve bank.

She takes your numbers and turns them into the dollar bill currency. One number for one dollar bill and so on.

Why this is NOT money---> because you had to use your time and labor to inject value into those dollar bills. If they were money, then those dollar bills would have already contained their own value without your time and labor. Can you see?

When dollar bills were backed by gold/silver, they were GOOD AS money ONLY because you could use them to redeem the gold or silver.

So when the fed reserve institution (based in a foreign nation) prints dollar bills and dumps them into the our 'economy", what happens? That means we need to spend our time and labor to inject value into what they just printed out.

Valueless pieces of paper are being spent because we are agreeing to work to add value to the valueless pieces of paper.

They are spending what we are working to create value for. :cry:

We have to pay more "taxes, interest etc..." its because our time and labor is needed to add the value to what they print 'out of thin air'. The more they print and spend, the more time and labor is need from us to inject the value into what they already spent.

This is also related to what a mortgage is.

Because like a cancer, it will only get worse if people do not understand. Understanding is neeedd so you can ask the right questions that forces them to give you the right answers. And if they refuse to answer, well, then you will know something else is going on, you are not made aware of.

The dollar BILL currency is bills because we are being charged for this currency to use as our 'medium of exchange'. We are exchanging our labor for a product. The value is within our labor and the product NOT the dollar bill. They can charge us because its not regulated and not coming from this country anymore.

I know my understanding needs to be "fine tuned", so maybe someone has information they can share.

Edited by machinebike

"I'm going to try and write it another way, a more simple way."

Write it anyway you want, but at the end of the day you're still full of crap. The reason you are having to start another thread is not because we did not understand your last thread so stopped posting in it. We all decided to ignore you and hope you went away.

Edited by Coltfan1972

"I'm going to try and write it another way, a more simple way."

Write it anyway you want, but at the end of the day you're still full of crap. The reason you are having to start another thread is not because we did not understand your last thread so stopped posting in it. We all decided to ignore you and hope you went away.

Coltfan, tell me why you feel that way. I don't want to post misleading information that may cause someone unnecessary stress. So give me detail of why you feel that way.

The money (gold/silver) is not in circulation.

Our time and labor is the value, what else is left?

NO, I'm not going to debate with you. It's obvious that no matter what anybody says you just keep coming back at them with the same worn out arguments. Positions like yours have been debated to death on this board. I've yet to read one thread where the poster taking the position you are taking has even considered any other side of the debate.

Talking to you is like arguing with a brick. It's why everybody in your last thread just said see ya. I asked you in the last thread how anybody is to pay for a house using your theory that they don't owe the bank all the interest and credit they borrowed. You proceeded to give me a irrelevant lesson on what money is. You totally avoided the question so everybody said see you, you are not worth debating.

Sorry, I still hold that position. And asking me why I feel this way won't trick me into debating with you. I doubt you get any other takers. Again, it was not because your last thread was too complicated, it was just too full of crap and you avoided any tough questions, like anybody that makes your argument does, and just rambled nonsense that has not worked in any court in the land.

Like I said in your last thread. Assume you're 100% right, in fact you probably are. Who cares, it means nothing and changes nothing about how we borrow for a house or other large purchases.

This is my last post to any of your posts so save any long and drawn out detailed response to me, I won't even read it.

Sorry Beer, just trying to explain to the poster he does not have to dumb this down for us to understand, it's just we don't care is the reason we are not debating.

I asked you in the last thread how anybody is to pay for a house using your theory that they don't owe the bank all the interest and credit they borrowed.

ColtFan, ive been allowing my thoughts to scatter too much, not paying attention to responses like i should.

What we call 'banks" may be more like accounting institutions. I understand real banks manage real money, not the dollar bill currency.

A lender/servicer was required to manage our credit, to take care of the paper work, to transfer title of house temporarily, they are not giving out loans. They just use the word "loan" instead of credit. They may try to convince us it means the same thing but does not.

*Loan.... when someone gives you something valuable you promise to pay back with interest. Thats why gold and silver would be considered a loan. With a loan, the value comes from the loan.

*Credit.... When someone obtains credit, the value comes from the payments, NOT the credit.

The reason we have available credit, is to purchase things like a house or car. Our credit is needed because theres no more money in circulation to use for loans. I understand this is why we are given credit. Its YOUR credit not their credit. YOUR time and labor to create the value, not their time and labor.

Your house is purchased with your credit BEFORE you are give a mortgage, because if you did not own your house, you could not have given them a mortgage!

Mortgage defines as dead pledge.

By mingling the paper work causes us to believe a mortgage was required to purchase your house, but the mortgage was used so you pledge your credit to them also.

Say you need a 100,000 (credits not money) to purchase your house...they have you sign a mortgage for a higher amount of credit then the cost of the house. So now you will need to work to inject value into the currency, not just to cover the cost of your house, but also for the credit homeowners are unknowingly signing away.

The "interest" is not real interest. Its another word for "usage fees", they attach a charge to the currency when they take your credit and change it over.

I cannot see a reason to turn your credit into the currency.

When they change your credit into the currency, your house becomes THEIR asset. If they have a hidden lien on the currency they changed your credit over to, they can charge usage fees (interest) on the currency you must pay FIRST (notice how interest payments are first?) and the interest is dragged out for the majority of the time making it nearly impossible to ever pay off. And if your time runs out and you are still paying interest, then you may have to give up your house just to cover the cost of your house! :shock:

Without a mortgage, the 100,000 credits would have been paid once you created the payments to pay that much. BUT since they changed your credit into the currency because you sign a pledge, they now charge fees on the currency so the 100,000 will not be paid until the end (if you can pay it). Can you see the unfair practice behind this?

If you dont see the harm in this, then I don t think I can convince you.

I dont own a house, I try helping my mother with hers, I am psoting what I learn so maybe someone else out there can pick up on what a mortgage is. Paying for your house only would not take that long. But way its designed, is making you pay interest first before you can pay for your house.

Notice when someone has their house foreclosed? If they did not sign a mortgage, then their payments would have applied to the cost of the house FIRST, not last. But it would be more difficult to take someones house if they paid it before the usage fees on the dollar bill currency. 88-)

Edited by machinebike

And now a word from our Sponsor

::tp::