admin

We are switching to a new board software soon.

Many have posted templates and such will we need to repost the attachments on the new board.

and lastly will we have to signup anew?

I saw the features offered they look toasty :) chat room would be nice, blogs would be excellent. Liking what I'm seeing just wondering if alot of good info may get lost?

If the securitization thread somehow managed to mysteriously disappear you wouldn't see any tears here.

Edited by Seadragon
adding that the securitization thread can mysteriously disappear

May I please not have to wait 5 minutes to send a second PM?

Pretty please?

May I please not have to wait 5 minutes to send a second PM?

Pretty please?

For you, anything. :)

Many have posted templates and such will we need to repost the attachments on the new board.

No everything should be migrated over and the old links should work.

and lastly will we have to signup anew?

Absolutely not.

I saw the features offered they look toasty :) chat room would be nice, blogs would be excellent. Liking what I'm seeing just wondering if alot of good info may get lost?

I'm actually paying pretty good money for a seamless transistion, the firm I hired really knows what they are doing. The board may be down for a few hours, that will be the only bad thing.

If the securitization thread somehow managed to mysteriously disappear you wouldn't see any tears here.

Noted. :)

Do i give back my key to the executive washroom since we're moving?

Can't wait!

Is there any way to make the smilies standardized? Some of them use a : and some use either :: or x before them...if they were all the same prefix that'd be cool :D

I migrated one of my old boards over to a new board. Best thing I ever did, new look, new feel and add on's. While were at it, lets redo the Ole DV letters and use the ones we all recommend. That would be great. I cringe every time I hear a newbie say they used the long one in the stickeys.

All I know is if the Tommy Gun goes, I go. I have to have my gun !!!

How about a Patriot missle battery or two???

Ill settle for the good ole Marine Corps sniper rifle thats all I need. I can't see Me