BlueWizard

Credit default swaps

Hello I'm an undergraduate student at Eastern Michigan University and I'm taking an English course where I must write an essay on credit default swaps. The first requirement for this essay is to conduct a small interview with someone who has extensive knowledge on credit default swaps.

My question is is there anyone here who I can conduct an interview with on this subject matter? I am not looking for research material, just wanting to talk with someone who has first-hand experience with this subject. Thank you.

Hello I'm an undergraduate student at Eastern Michigan University and I'm taking an English course where I must write an essay on credit default swaps. The first requirement for this essay is to conduct a small interview with someone who has extensive knowledge on credit default swaps.

My question is is there anyone here who I can conduct an interview with on this subject matter? I am not looking for research material, just wanting to talk with someone who has first-hand experience with this subject. Thank you.

The author of this book (Jake Shannon) used to work at Indy Mac managing CDS's, write him on FB, I am sure he will answer. http://www.facebook.com/ENDonomics?fref=ts

I dont think he's the guy to talk to... remember IndyMac imploded spectacularly...

He warned them for years, they didn't listen so he bailed early. His book is good, not good for us in the next decade but good information.

"Having vocally predicted the recent credit crisis while the Manager of Oversight for Complex Instruments at Indymac Bank, Jake Shannon also accurately warned of the current deflation we are experiencing in his 2009 Anomaly: Revolutionary Knowledge In Everyday Life: Jake Shannon: 9781449509422: Amazon.com: Books. In 2010 he warned how the GOP would later go on to effectively co-opt the Tea Party movement in the very first book published about the modern Tea Party in his acclaimed http://TEA-O-CONNED.com/ book. In his forthcoming book "ENDonomics" he lays out the coming collapse of the United States as we know it. "Believe it or not, it is actually a very optimistic book", says Shannon.

Jake Shannon earned his M.Sc. in Financial Engineering in 2002 and has worked professionally as a statistician and quantitative analyst in investment and mortgage banking. Jake currently hosts Jake Shannon: Mental Self Defense Radio Radio. He lives in Salt Lake City with his wife and children."