mrdwop

Help on what to do with Cach LLc

UPDATE

Ok, finally got files ( I hope im not giving to much info or not enough) But looks like it was substitute service to my old address to someones name I know (no last name), but dosnt live there nor was there at the time stated. It shows a couple attempts at same address before it was served to the person. Nobody at address recieved anything. I dont live there anymore, but still drive by once in awhile.

Other files included are proof of service summons, civil case. Affidavit of reasonable diligence, proof of service by mail (havnt got anything yet) and affidavit of reasonable diligence.

Substitute service requires that they also mail the papers to the same address where they served them, so whoever lives there should be getting them in the mail any day now.

Substitute service requires that they also mail the papers to the same address where they served them, so whoever lives there should be getting them in the mail any day now.

did the 30 days to file an answer start when he filed the proof of service. Im trying to file as quick as I can, but want to make sure I fill out the genral denial form correct. Feels like the time is going by fast.

1ststep: thanks, but could they just serve me again later?

did the 30 days to file an answer start when he filed the proof of service. Im trying to file as quick as I can, but want to make sure I fill out the genral denial form correct. Feels like the time is going by fast.

Technically you have 30 days from the date complaint was served + 10 days for substitute service, but I still answered in 30 days, just in case.

Start counting the day after the date served. And it's CALENDAR days (not court days), so every day counts. Example: if the date served was November 13th, 30 days would be December 13th (40 days would be December 23rd).

sorry havnt updated for awhile, I just didnt have the time or patience to deal with this so I got a good laywer to help. Well, found out that they dismissed with prejudice! plus they pay my lawyer fee! feels good people! This site actually made me want to fight back where I originally just wanted to settle and get it over with, thanks everyone!

I have some copies of my answer, interrogatories, request for productionof documents, demand for items of account.Dontknowif i can copy all and paste on here, but let me know if you need me to look up something on how its written and ill try to get it.

• Like 1

Hey Pinky,

Congratulations. ::punk::  If you can post your documents on your thread that would be great. There are a lot of new CIC members who are up against CACH...so every piece of document will help...

• Like 1

Hey Pinky,

Congratulations. ::punk::  If you can post your documents on your thread that would be great. There are a lot of new CIC members who are up against CACH...so every piece of document will help...

Congrats to you too! ha, just noticed you won also. Yeah, ill try to post up what info I got like how you did, as soon as i figure out how lol.