machinebike

Attempting to collect a debt?

that's not proof, that's conjecture and circular reasoning. This entire site is predicated upon helping other people with their credit and debt issues. I can count on one hand the amount of posts you have that follow that guide. Most everything you post is crackpot conjecture, based on NOTHING but what you "think" can be interpreted a certain way. You have been warned for it before, yet you continue to do so.

Give ONE instance in which anything you rant, hypothesize, or attempt to string together in bursts of illogical, unintelligible fodder has any merit.

And you're welcome for the thread lock. If you ask nicely, I'm sure another ban can be arranged. You don't realize how close to a perma-ban you are.

I disagree. Its not a guess.

'for loan received, I promise to pay'.... How can you receive a loan? You receive the value that was given as a loan. Where is the value that was received? As I mentioned, the lack of proof IS the proof.

Now please prove what the loan was.

Oh, so this is the thread that has the post to which you wanted me to respond so that you wouldn't have a problem with my...honesty. You mentioned it in one of your other threads, but you didn't tell me in which thread my post was located.

----------------------------------------------------

MY REPLY:

Sorry, couldn't remember which one it was at the time.

----------------------------------------------------

In your other thread, the above wasn't kept in context. Concentrate now. Look at the title of this thread:

Attempting to collect a debt?

Ding, ding, ding! Ever notice that has something to do with the vast majority of posts on this message board???

Then look at your statement that I quoted and to which I responded:

The information contained in this message board is in reference to debt collection. It is for those who are being hounded by collection agencies, junk debt buyers, and debt collection attorneys. It is for those who are being sued for those debts. It is for those whose credit reports have been trashed by the aforementioned collectors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY REPLY:

Are you helping the reader understand 'why' the debt exists?

or if the debt is even legitimate?

Can you explain how they can be "collecting a debt", to someone who is not behind on their payments?

*Sarcasm is starting to slip in with your replies. Maybe take a break, unnecessary stress is not necessary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick recap in case you didn't get it. We provide information regarding debt collection.

Now, take a look at the first sentence of my response regarding the information you assume we don't understand:

"Information we provide is supported by law and the courts."

Keeping my response in context, to what information do you think I was referring??? Hint: It wasn't about hare-brained conspiracy theories that have been tried in court and which the courts have refuted. Our information is based upon the law.

Which laws??? State and federal laws. The FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA, TILA, and state collection laws.

Those are the laws to which I was referring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

MY REPLY:

And what are the State and Federal laws based upon?

(there is a reason for asking this, I'm not trying to sound sarcastic)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The information in this message board is NOT in reference to silver and gold vs. dollar bills. It is NOT about birth certificates or capitalized names.

Your statement about our information merely shows that you either cannot look beyond your narrow focus, or you have an ego the size of Texas. You are either so tunnel-visioned and delusional that you believe every detail of life involves your unproven, conspiratorial theories because the government is full of Reptilians from Area 51, or your ego is so huge that you feel every detail must involve your theories because your thoughts are just that important.

Ok...

There is absolutely no proof, other than theory and conjecture, that:

Washington D.C. is run by aliens.

The world is going to end on December 21.

Donald Trump's hair is a living creature, probably alien, with a life of its own.

Elvis is still alive.

Therefore, based upon your statement, the above must all be true.

Edited by machinebike

Donald Trump's hair is a living creature, probably alien, with a life of its own.

FINALLY!!! SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE THAT I CAN AGREE WITH !!!

Are you helping the reader understand 'why' the debt exists?

or if the debt is even legitimate?

Can you explain how they can be "collecting a debt", to someone who is not behind on their payments?

*Sarcasm is starting to slip in with your replies. Maybe take a break, unnecessary stress is not necessary.

Your theories would do nothing to help someone facing a lawsuit. Most people who come to these boards are behind on their payments.

I'm not stressed at all. Any sarcasm is due to the endless drivel which you claim to understand but is not based on fact or evidence.

And what are those laws based upon?

You asked me to provide laws, and I did. You haven't cited any laws at all, yet now you want to know what the laws I provided are based upon.

Here's my response to your reply. I provided laws, now it's your turn to provide the laws that support your claims.

Edited by BV80

Your theories would do nothing to help someone facing a lawsuit. Most people who come to these boards are behind on their payments.

My reply:

Its not theories. Its lack of evidence. Believing a legitimate debt occured from a legitimate loan without proof of the what the loan was...... that is a theory!

----------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not stressed at all. Any sarcasm is due to the endless drivel which you claim to understand but is not based on fact or evidence.

My reply:

How can I base it on facts or evidence, when the facts or evidence is missing?

------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

You asked me to provide laws, and I did. You haven't cited any laws at all, yet now you want to know what the laws I provided are based upon.

Here's my response to your reply. I provided laws, now it's your turn to provide the laws that support your claims.

My reply:

I do not see laws, I see letters of the alphabet.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name=machinebike;1208624I do not see laws' date=' I see letters of the alphabet.

And I never thought there could be anything more assisine than when Bill Clinton said it depends on what the definition of "is" "is" until I just ready "I don't see laws, I see letters of the alphabet"

Its not theories. Its lack of evidence. Believing a legitimate debt occured from a legitimate loan without proof of the what the loan was...... that is a theory!

It is your theory for which you lack evidence.

How can I base it on facts or evidence, when the facts or evidence is missing?

You put forth the theory, so it's your job to find the facts and evidence.

I do not see laws, I see letters of the alphabet.

Letters of the alphabet form words which are used to form laws.

If you were robbed, I'll bet you'd see laws in a big hurry and understand them, as well. I also have a feeling you would not want the judge to subscribe to your theories. After all, if the state owns your land, the thief didn't trespass on your property. If paper money is not legal, then you haven't been paying for your property, so you don't own the house or anything in it. Therefore, you could not have been robbed.

You specifically asked for laws, and I provided them. Your response to my request for the same merely proves you have nothing to offer other than unsupported theories.

Case closed.

xpopcornx

xpopcornx

xpopcornx

xpopcornx

xpopcornx

xpopcornx

xpopcornx

A half a bottle of jack helps............ I womder of the whole bottle will make da dibberaence

xpopcornxxpopcornxxpopcornxxpopcornx

Edited by antiquedave

It is your theory for which you lack evidence.

-----------------------------------

You put forth the theory, so it's your job to find the facts and evidence.

My reply:

"For the loan received, I promise to pay".... This isn't theory, this is how its written in the mortgage document, you can witness it with your own eyes.

'Loan' is the action taking place, you cannot receive the "loan". You receive the value given through the loan. But it doesn't list anything. How can I prove the 'loan' was not given, when it doesn't list what the loan was?? Do we get to pick and choose what we want to think the loan was? Do we get to refer to the land as the loan while having to pay land rent through property taxes as well?

"Your mortgage loan"...your dead pledge loan...your pledge loan.

This indicates the loan is coming from the one giving the pledge, NOT the one receiving the pledge. Again, its in the words, in the mort doc.

I cant find the truth or honesty in this. So what law or laws are you supporting in your advice to others?

Edited by machinebike

OK we're done here.

Machinebike - I recommend you cease with your line of circular, erroneous crap logic.

And by "I recommend", I really mean that you have no choice. If you attempt to post with another username, that, too, will be removed from the forum.

Good day.