Lexington Law is high pressure & harrassing me

Been_Ponzied

I am posting this here because I cannot get to a new page on this site without the window for Lexington Law popping up. I filled in my phone number, very regrettably, and they call me 5 times a day with a recording and also a very pushy salesman. You need to get rid of them as advertisers. The only thing they do is to charge you for getting a settlement! I called them and demanded them to stop phoning me and they still call me. I am turning them into a consumer agency. They act more like BILL COLLECTORS and deny they are salesmen, saying they are all paralegals on the phone. STOP LEXINGTON LAW.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be upset at creditinfocenter.com, If I'm not mistaken they are using google adsense to generate income to provide us with this service. Google adsense or adchoices. Neither service gives the site owner the choice of what shows up. As a matter of fact many times what will show up is sites you have visited before.

As with any sales call they are obligated to put you on the do not call list if you ask them to. Tell them to put you on the do not call list. maybe even record the request. if they call you after that you may be able to sue them.

I think any monthly credit repair is a bad idea, you should use these boards to remove what you can and if you have to use a credit repair company at all you should do so on a pay after deletion basis

• 2 weeks later...