Been_Ponzied

Do you really need a CMRRR when you aren't going to sue?

I'm talking about when writing to a CRA to dispute. Do you really need a CMRRR when you don't intend to sue anyone?

NEED...no. I mailed all my disputes regular mail, and never had an issue. Now if there was one that I thought I'd have a potential issue with, like a 2nd dispute, then I'd invest the extra 4 bucks for CMRRR without hesitation

I would in case they want to do what you are requesting but ask you for proof you sent whatever. Plus, you might not intend to sue now, but a year later that opinion might change. Then you will be glad you spent the extra six bucks.

I'm talking about when writing to a CRA to dispute. Do you really need a CMRRR when you don't intend to sue anyone?

Surely your not that cheap! Invest 15 bucks to keep your option's open? Most people spend more than that on junk food for the week. Eat healthy for a week and send'um CMRRR.

Just saying..................

Surely your not that cheap! Invest 15 bucks to keep your option's open? Most people spend more than that on junk food for the week. Eat healthy for a week and send'um CMRRR.

Just saying..................

I'm on social security disability and receive about $6,000 a year. YES, I'm that cheap. If I used CMRRR's it would come out of my grocery budget, which is too tiny anyway.

I'm on social security disability and receive about $6,000 a year. YES, I'm that cheap. If I used CMRRR's it would come out of my grocery budget, which is too tiny anyway.

LOL I hear ya...........so am I, but I get a little more than that. That amount just ain't right!!:shock::shock:

Maybe you need to sue the gooberment first, then work on the credit agencies ! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ok do it on the payment plan..........one this month, one next month, etc. At least if you default you dont't have to worry about collectors!

Not sure as to how good it would be, but you could go to Kinko's and Fax the Letter to them with proof of successful fax receipt stapled to original..............gotta be cheaper. I know it would be quicker.

Just saying did that for the courts and the signed it and put it in the mail and I got it back. If anyone says something just use the erkle defense "Did I do that" won't happen again.

I would save my money or something and figure out a way to cmrrr,,,you never know, what if they refuse to fix an error and you end up needing to prove that you disputed their tl.

If you don't CMRRR, what happens if they don't investigate in time? Then you lose your chance to get the item deleted. You don't need to sue to be able to show them proof that they took too long to investigate.