Is CreditKarma.com a FAKO score?

Been_Ponzied

two months ago I signed with them just to monitor changes. get free notification of credit applications or hard hits. the credit score changes is in their score system. nothing to do real FICO score. but i applied for a credit card with one of their cards recommendation and I got approved until today I being using their card. also until today that card no show on equifax experian and transunion never the less i got credit again

Technically, every score that can be purchased by a consumer is a FAKO score. Even the score provided by MyFico.com is technically a FAKO score.

When the three credit bureaus sell scores to lenders they are selling the lenders a specific version of their scoring model (similar to different versions of Microsoft Windows)

The credit bureaus pay FICO whenever they have a report pulled using a FICO provided score. When the credit bureaus provide scores to the public they avoid paying FICO a fee by using their own scoring software (FAKO)

When FICO gives you a score, they use a version of their scoring model that is NOT available/used by the credit bureaus/lenders. They use the data from the credit bureaus but instead of using the credit bureaus FAKO scoring model, they use their own FAKO model.

To make matters worse most different industries pull a different version of your scores. So when a bank pulls a credit report for a credit card, that score will be different than the same bank pulling a credit report for a mortgage.

Like mentioned above, i would use the score as a guideline and focus on the data instead

Thanks

Danny Garcia

• 2 weeks later...