Who is glad the election is over?

admin

I will take that over having to stand in line for 12 hours to vote.

Back when we didn't have mail in ballots...it was just a few years ago. The longest I was ever in line at a polling place on election day was 30 minutes.

The mail-in ballots themselves aren't the problem...the issue is the fact that our deadline criteria is "postmarked by Election day". We can still have mail in balots, just have the damn things IN by election day...not Postmarked by Election day. Just like our neighbors to the south, in Oregon. This should not be an issue - have it postmarked no later than the Saturday before Election Day...and remember, we also have the ballot drop boxes everywhere as well. This would not be difficult.

Back when we didn't have mail in ballots...it was just a few years ago. The longest I was ever in line at a polling place on election day was 30 minutes.

I wasn't so much thinking of here. But long lines were a problem but in many other states.

I guess I don't have a problem with waiting a week to find out which "lesser of two evils" has won the election.

Agreed.

WA sucks though, we have the SLOWEST method of counting votes...we didn't know who won our tight Governor's election until Friday evening.

Arizona isn't exactly breaking the speed limit counting, either. There are still hundreds of thousands of votes not counted yet.

One of the good things of living in a little town, is that my precint got 250 or so registered voters, of those only 1/3 or so voted, and when I went to vote there was no line, the only thing that delayed me 5 minitues was that the old lady couldn't find my last name, not to bad, I ended up searching on the book myself and showing where I was. I'm so glad is over I was getting phone calls every 10-20 min, it was a nightmare, since nov 6 I didn't get a phone call since.

I question the whole election with all the reports of voter fraud. It makes you wonder how 109% of people can vote. Voting machines changing who the person actually voted for and on and on and on. So did anyone really win? Also why was Gary Johnson not allowed in the debates? I am tired of the 2 party elites doing whatever they want.

Edited by Beergoggles

You're right on that one, but at least we fill out some paper work and feel good about exercising our rights, maybe is all fake but well I ain't getting a rifle and starting a revolution maybe 20 years ago I would but as you get older you just go with it.

Well I'm not getting another rifle or gun............just buying lot's of ammo for and cleaning the ones I have.

Just in case :wink: ......................................I'm old and broke enough now to have little to lose.

xangelx

• 2 weeks later...

Two things I learned from the election: 1_ That it's possible to be re-elected to Congress while under indictment and a psych patient at the same time. 2_ The folks in Cali don't want to know what's in their food (Prop 37). I admit that it's probably better to not know, maybe ignorance is bliss, but people ought to have a choice.

• 3 weeks later...