Erickjohn

Filing Bankruptcy in Chicago

Bankruptcy is a tool planned by the government to help individuals and businesses flooded out by debts. This process allows debtors and businesses to regain their control on their finances by eliminating or reorganizing their debts. It is more important to be aware that not all debts may be cleared under the bankruptcy law

How to File Bankruptcy in Chicago and when to consider Bankruptcy?

You consider bankruptcy if you are not able to pay the monthly payment on your debt every month and are receiving threatening phone calls from bill collectors, have been diagnosed with a serious illness, or are experiencing some other family emergency. You feel overwhelmed by debt, it is usually a good idea to consult an attorney to discuss the debt relief options that may be available to you.

Really? Tell me more...

Hello,

Hru doin? Yes here Things like child support, back taxes and student loans must still be paid in full. Bankruptcy attorneys can help debtors in distress find options and help to choose the best solution for their financial problems.

Thanks and Regards,

ErickJohn.

I hear you that filing Bankruptcy is different in Chicago. What's different? Do you have to pay off the mob bosses first?

Hello,

Not exactly.If you are considering bankruptcy, your resources are undoubtedly already stretched thin. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy helps you in using your income to repay your debts over time and keep valuable property from going to your creditors. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy shows you how to:

* Determine whether you qualify for Chapter 13.

* Stop a house foreclosure.

* Estimate monthly payments.

* Devise an acceptable repayment plan.

* Complete file forms.

* Make up missed mortgage payments.

* Pay-off other debts.

* Represent yourself before a bankruptcy judge or trustee.

Thanks and Regards,

Erick

Simply wonderful and powerful information. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to bless us with this information.

Hello Coltfan1972,

How are you doing? Your most welcome.Do share information which you think is valuable.

Thanks and Regards,

Erick.

Hello,

back taxes must still be paid in full.

Actually, taxes are dischargeable in BK provided certain conditions are met... I really don't think those Chicago BK attorneys are up to snuff then - I will file in NY or LA.

Hello Coltfan1972,

How are you doing? Your most welcome.Do share information which you think is valuable.

Thanks and Regards,

Erick.

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.

Yes I do share information that is valuable. The key word being valuable.

What I don't do is share information that is obvious and that anybody with a sixth grade education is aware. Then make it look like I'm posting to help others when all I am really doing is spamming.

You're probably on the wrong board for spamming. Trust me, you just did your law firm, business, fly by night paralegals or whatever the hell you guys are more harm than good.

I would encourage anybody in the Chicago area that wants to file BK to search out a firm that does not spam message boards. Do you really want to hire that type of unprofessional service. Do you really want to put something as life changing and important in the hands of those that resort to breaking a message board rules against solitication and spamming. Anybody in the Chicago area, does this make you really want to trust this firm?

I would HIGHLY recommend you take your business to another firm. If these people can't follow the simple rules of a message board, do you really think they will care about the strict federal rules they must comply with?

STAY AWAY FROM DUNBAR LAW. LOOK AT MY POST COUNT AND LOOK AT ERICJOHN.

:IThankYou: EricJohn, you're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome. Not beat it loser. xLoserx:thefinger:

P.S. Welcome to the board.

This thread is CLOSED. Advertising of services without staff approval is not allowed.

EricJohn, read the terms when you signed up and the "Read Before Posting/Posting 101" thread from the administrative staff.

MEMBER CONDUCT

Direct solicitation of our members is never allowed. Advertising your services, or placing contact information (ie: your business phone number, business web address) in your signature is also not allowed except under special circumstances approved by the site owner. You can include that information in your member profile page. This does not include links to members' personal web pages, photo pages, blogs, date-me, rate my goat, etc.